The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

psijic villa house question

Alphawolf01A
Alphawolf01A
✭✭✭✭✭
Is the rubble and broken columns removable or are we stuck with piles of busted stuff everywhere. I know it isn't released yet, just wondering if anyone from PTS knows.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no removable rubble in the exterior. It is static and permanent.
    I suggested when it first came into the PTS they remove it, but nobody seemed to agree
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that sucks. tired of having broken stuff laying around. i wish there was an option to pay gold to have things repaired.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Earrindo wrote: »
    There is no removable rubble in the exterior. It is static and permanent.
    I suggested when it first came into the PTS they remove it, but nobody seemed to agree

Well, it does fit the theme of having just been pulled along with Artaeum and largely abandoned when they decided to remove themselves from Nirn like a Professor Farnsworth cult. "We don't want to live on this planet anymore, so we're taking our island and leaving!"
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too would like the option to repair them, like you can with Keeps in cyro.
    XBOX EU/PC EU