Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Nvidia 337 xx wonder drivers

LorenzoButtigieg
LorenzoButtigieg
✭✭✭
http://wccftech.com/nvidias-dx11-driver-337xx-arrive-april/
It's been confirmed that the new Nvidia drivers will improve CPU overhead using tiled resources same technology that will be used on DX11.2.
It's been confirmed that this will work on Windows 7 64bit and DX11 and all DX11 games.
So people having low fps cause of cpu bottleneck should get a good FPS boost, drivers will come out early April.
Note; this is only for Nvidia users with 400/700 series cards.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be happy when nvidia can come up with drivers that don't give you the black screen of death while running windows 8.11
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• LorenzoButtigieg
    LorenzoButtigieg
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    I'll be happy when nvidia can come up with drivers that don't give you the black screen of death while running windows 8.11

Yeh that suck but this is about the new Drivers giving a big improvement to DX11 games and the good part it's not restricted to W 8 since DX11 is used on W7 as well.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, they have a "New, better, amazing, industry changing" announcement for every card series.

Wait and see.
    [beta_group_85b_9]
  • LorenzoButtigieg
    LorenzoButtigieg
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest i would be happy if i get the bottleneck btw the CPU and GPU improved with these drivers, should be pretty soon now since they said early April.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd like to see them fix the current product they are selling before they release something new full of more problems.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• LorenzoButtigieg
    LorenzoButtigieg
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Call me old fashioned, but I'd like to see them fix the current product they are selling before they release something new full of more problems.
    I might be lucky i don't know, so far all cards i had 400 series a 580 and a 770 never had any problems with drivers. All i see is just the limitation btw cpu and gpu and these drivers will improve that till the big thing come witch is DX12 a low lvl API
    Edited by LorenzoButtigieg on April 2, 2014 11:11AM
  • Berserker_Bob
    Hopefully these new drivers don't cause me to BSOD in ESO and Wildstar like the current ones do.
  • LorenzoButtigieg
    LorenzoButtigieg
    ✭✭✭
    The Drivers will be out on Monday there was some testing and some games were getting at least 40% more performance witch is crazy.