Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Blue Road Keep NA/PS4 Vivec

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Walls not taking damage. Can't get blue scroll back, cannot get emporership. no inner walls or doors are taking damage.
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. This happening on Xbox NA too at BRK right now. It’s the second time we’ve had this problem recently.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not limited to BRK. I reported on Saturday, still not fixed today. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler do you guys even get the reports?

Arrius Keep: Front door takes no damage, walk out either inner side door and you're stuck below the stairs, walk in the outer lumber side postern and you're stuck beneath the wall.

BRK: Both front doors take no damage, walk out either inner side door and you're stuck below the stairs, walk in the outer mine side postern and you're stuck beneath the wall, set a siege up on the mine side wall and it falls right through the wall and gets stuck below the wall (unreachable) - Lost a coldfire Saturday thanks to this glitch.

This all seems to happen after many days without a server restart, and didn't happen before wall and door damage was adjusted in a recent update.

To leave this unaddressed for days just feels like yet another slap in the face to console players. I'm starting to lose count of how many times big problems are left for days/weeks with no action. It's frustrating.
    PS4NA
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad people are saying something. I sent in a ticket but didn't even get an automated response telling me to get lost. What the heck is going on with the QC in this game? Did they all quit?
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero