The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Daggerfall Covenant 1st Battalion] General Affair Bills

Nightwolf1304
Bill 1: Right of pay
Article 1- Those who act of duty cannot be denied pay by Senior Command, unless they have rejected or incurred harm in any way to those who they fight for.
Article 2- Those who remain inactive in service shall be denied pay, unless repealed by their officer in command
Article 3- Repealing payments shall not occur, unless the defendant is demoted or has shown idleness in their service

Bill 2: Right of Defence
Article 1- Any person facing demotation has the right to appeal to the GrandMaster with their case
Article 2- Any person facing prosecution for betrayal may state their case to the GrandMaster or Acting general
Article 3- those who defend themselves against prosecution must provide proof of innocence

Bill 3: Promotional Rights
Article 1- those looking to be promoted must have acted above their ranks duties or have been recommended by their acting officer
Article 2- those being recommended must show proof of recommendation or must have their officer mail the GrandMaster their recommendation
Edited by Nightwolf1304 on September 9, 2018 8:54PM
Daggerfall Covenant Army, Grand Master, Adlession Iverson
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is going on here????????????????
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • Nightwolf1304
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    wtf is going on here????????????????

These will be the rules of our military forces
  • icebladess
    icebladess
    ✭✭
    Dude just make your own website not use the official forums.
  • Nightwolf1304
    icebladess wrote: »
    Dude just make your own website not use the official forums.

Would be good but i do not own a computer anymore