The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[NA] [DC] [PvE+] Legio I Firma (LIF) - First Stalwart Legion

Felarrond
Felarrond
✭✭✭
Legio I Firma - The First Stalwart Legion

We're looking for mature players of all archetypes to join us in enjoying all ESO has to offer. We operate a drama-free environment and are looking for gamers both dedicated and casual, to enjoy group oriented, or "solo with friends" style gameplay.

We're a small group, looking to grow. We don't require your primary membership to be with us, but we'd like to grow our player base to be able to enjoy the following activities:

- Group Questing/PVE.
- Dungeon and Raid Runs later on.
- Occasional Casual PvP.
- MultiGame Guild With a Small But Hilarious Presence in Many Games.
- Bi-Monthly Contests with Phat Real Life Loot.
- Friendly, laid back Leadership with Years of Gaming Experience.
- In-Guild technical Experts to assist you with PC Issues.
- Membership also includes access to n00bgames Servers and Services.

We play many games together, we have a website (currently hosted by Guildlaunch until I redesign our old site) . We also use TeamSpeak 3 voice comms, we have an Optional Google + Group where we share content for the many games we play.

We're largely Daggerfall Covenant based on the NA Megaserver, though haven't fully picked an Alliance Campaign yet as the original one we wanted seems to be full now.

Anyone interested in joining us in Tamriel can either reply to this post, send me a PM here on the forums, or go to our Guild Launch site linked above and fill out an application. (The sites currently being revamped and setup a bit!)

We look forward to seeing you in Tamriel!
Edited by Felarrond on April 5, 2014 9:50PM
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    www.legioifirma.com Now up and running, applications page is working! Drop us a line here on the forums as well if you have any questions!
    Options
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    Open recruiting! Looking for people to play with!
    Options
  • Felarrond
    Felarrond
    ✭✭✭
    May Contest Details will be up on our new website soon!
    Options