The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where's my D-Tick ?

raviour
raviour
✭✭✭✭
As a forum community we worked quite hard to get a D-Tick buff because we are bored as of capping resources for AP when we are low pop.

Zenimax increased D-Tick by 3x and introduced a more dynamic low-pop buff, 3x!!!!!

People were wtf nice AP, we only wanted 2x.

Morning cappers raged and ZOS reverted D-Ticks to pitiful mode again.

Just to rub it in ZOS make resource capping finally mildly strategic at the same time.

I left Vivec for Sotha 6 months ago because I couldn't stand the PvD playstyle (and endless 1v1s), now ZOS actively promote it and I have to wait Bleakers for 2 hours in Sotha prime-time while DC cap Chal mine ~50x till AD hit BRK and DC decide to hit the keep.

I know Zenimax are a bit extreme with buffs and nerfs but the D-Tick thing just feels like they trolled us.

@ZOS_BrianWheeler please just double defence ticks like we asked, defence is a very important part of Cyrodiil and Chalman mine is boring, these recent changes have only increased BG numbers because Cyrodiil has become even more stale for experienced players.

Bring back:

Dynamic ulti-regen
Mercenaries
Deer
NPC that are a challenge
Siege that hurt
Rapids and purges for all not just group
Luci Civello
The hole to CWC
D-Ticks

All these nerfs were unrelated to what PvPers want and only had negative effects on lag issues (if any). Dynamic Pop-Cap ftw.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    i mean, i want the d-ticks back as well, but it got kinda stupid how much ap you could get from a defense. during the double ap event, my faction had low pop and one of my friends was solo defending a keep against a zerg. he executed one guy, hid in the keep until the d-tick went off, and got 173k ap.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm so sorry you lost your D."

Fear is the Mindkiller
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fewedit.files.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F07%2Ftick_101_06087_rt2_s3_rgb.jpg%3Fw%3D2000&w=1000&q=70
    Fear is the Mindkiller