Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Stam Warden does 0 damage

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm using the Alcast WW build and when I say 0 I mean under 1000, Are Warden's THAT bad ?

Have a look at the short clip I took, only skill that does remotely any damage is Scorch, I dunno what to do, my Sorc can do 3000+ damage with skills just fine

bbb2cdd669f9b04dc1562f78f121ca20.png

299 damage for reverse slash, I mean COME ON
392ada12b505bd03e6fa4d3d24e33c68.png

b1b8a8a89884187912022ccf4f03e07d.png

• Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stop using Reverse slice on targets above 50% HP for once.

Keep your buffs up, you're missing Major brutality most of the time.

This build has absolutely no damage whatsoever either.

the * next to a popup means the target was blocking as well.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A lot of those damage numbers look like most of the damage is getting eaten by a shield (which shows up as a different number).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    Stop using Reverse slice on targets above 50% HP for once.

Keep your buffs up, you're missing Major brutality most of the time.

This build has absolutely no damage whatsoever either.

the * next to a popup means the target was blocking as well.

Time to scrap it and start again haha
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do a DPS parse, I did one last night on PTS (Stam DD buffed, stamden sustain buffed)

6m Test Dummy - 7 medium - perfect relequen/ravager/selene. All gold. Infused Absorb stamina bow. Poison nirn/Infused berserker DW axe/dagger. 1x infused dmg, 2x bloodthirsty dmg jewelery.

Stam Warden (Don't main them, but learned the rotation quickly, potential for an extra 1000 dps maybe)
    50.5k dps.
    Access to major fracture/minor berserk
    Access to minor toughness.
    Not using major resolve/ward.
    Changed from dubious cameron throne to blue buff food due to better sustain, removed hp glyph on shoulder.
    Using bear (only really great in a parse, not usually accepted in vet group content)
    Passive healing from any pet being unsummoned.

Stam Sorc (Main them for years)
    46k dps
    No access to major fracture/minor berserk
    No minor toughness, (bit squishy).
    Using major resolve/ward through hurricane in a normal rotation.
    Dubious cameron throne required, hp glygh on shoulder required.
    Only healing from crushing weapon, not using crit surge.

They are very close to each other in DPS, my stam sorc pulls ahead in execute range DPS.

Stam sorc has better sustained dmg while Warden has better burst dmg and resource sustain.

Stam sorc had no major fracture and minor berserk, if I had those, maybe I'd be at 51-52k dps. Not sure on the math but the numbers are very close.

This is a pve dummy parse so take it with a grain of salt. You are also referring to pvp but the dmg potential between the 2 with a proper setup should be close.
    Edited by MashmalloMan on September 27, 2018 7:02PM
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its a warden...
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't run a WW build without a dual wield bar. That costs you like 900 weapon damage.

Also that build is not a high damage setup. If you want to maximize damage while getting good healing in WW form try:

2 molag kena, 5 prisoner's rags, 5 hulking draugr/spriggans/darkstride. if it's not tanky enough switch your monster set to troll king.

• ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get good.
  • Frawr
    Frawr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your heroic slash screenshot is against a target that is blocking. Later you're using an execute on players who are on full health.

I think some during practice is required. That build has plenty of damage.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got more hp than you do stamina?

So you build some stupid zerg tank build with no dmg and no sustain then complain when you don't do dmg? I'm confused.

You are reverse slicing people at max hp, you've let all your buff drops.

Judging by the gameplay you don't see to be used to the class or really know what your doing with it.

By all rights if this game was 1.6/7 you should be dead. You don't keep buffs up, you don't self heal, you don't keep an eye on sustain, at one point you are just standing in the middle of them and light attacking with nothing up and you stay alive because of all the healing from people who aren't looking at you.

But hey just make a stupid tank build and life is fine in the current game now.

@Joy_Division This is the exact type of thing that annoys me.

PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, Vex. What did you do to these poor forum-people. :wink:
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChunkyCat wrote: »
    Get good.

Yeah haha, haven't plaid a Stam Warden so I do need to get good

And thanks for the info guys, I'll try some of these sets out
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamieAubrey

This is bait of excellent quality.
    Edited by The_Camper on September 30, 2018 11:30AM
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    this is 8-hour vAA clear tier bait
    eisley the worst
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a shield in there...Nerf It!
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using the Alcast WW build and when I say 0 I mean under 1000, Are Warden's THAT bad ?

Have a look at the short clip I took, only skill that does remotely any damage is Scorch, I dunno what to do, my Sorc can do 3000+ damage with skills just fine

A few points as many have pointed out you’re not running damage sets which hurt your damage a lot. But their are a few things you can do if you are trying to tank PvP.

1) Tab target it really helps to focus that one guy in a group if you do it right you will break up the group. This is key to kill groups with one or two healers. Healer down group will follow fast. Hell even if you just CC them while the groups pushes in you will win.

2) Group buffs Wardens are awesome for this.

3) Siege Shot Shot would have wiped them in that tower one way out siege on the door and a group waiting to melt you. With that your class and stats you would make a good sieger.

4) Scorch should be up when ever you are close to the group.

5) Watch your resources and buffs

6) Last thing know your build you are not build for all roles so know what you can and can’t do and when you can do it.
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have too much weapon damage and the game cant compute the total power of the build!

Plus you wasn't in a full group so you are missing the Power of Big Boss and that's another 10% damage you missing.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You literally have zero damage in your build? What did you expect? Unless this is for trolling, then good job lol.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on September 30, 2018 10:46PM
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Camper wrote: »
    @JamieAubrey

This is bait of excellent quality.

Then I would like my hundreds of Awesome's now xD
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like many have said your gear choice is terrible. Run some damage buffing sets like fury, 7th, hundings etc. Then you might get some dmg out.

It's possible to build more health than stamina and still kill people as long as your wep dmg is high enough
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL How can people not see this is a troll thread

@JamieAubrey 10/10 :D
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you build some stupid zerg tank build with no dmg and no sustain then complain when you don't do dmg? I'm confused.

You are reverse slicing people at max hp, you've let all your buff drops.

Judging by the gameplay you don't see to be used to the class or really know what your doing with it.

By all rights if this game was 1.6/7 you should be dead. You don't keep buffs up, you don't self heal, you don't keep an eye on sustain, at one point you are just standing in the middle of them and light attacking with nothing up and you stay alive because of all the healing from people who aren't looking at you.

But hey just make a stupid tank build and life is fine in the current game now.

@Joy_Division This is the exact type of thing that annoys me.

Touché
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your stats are very low. You need to shoot for 35k+ stam and 4.5k+ weapon damage. This is really easy to get. Recommended heavy set for new pvp players would be 7th legion. It's pretty much fool proof. Being a stamden, you could probably run another damage set... try to find one that fits your playstyle. I really like senche as I dodge pretty regularly to mitigate damage. And you can never go wrong with bloodspawn monster set. If you don't have monster sets, I would recommend supplementing with agility weapons or jewelry. Also your setup matters... BUT for a new player, I recommend all heavy on the body. When you get use to the mechanics you can play around with 5/2 setups which allows you to have heavy resists but the passives of medium. Until then work on getting those stats up. Everything should be purple quality. Weapons I recommend to gold out but it's not absolutely necessary.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.