Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

friimynd
friimynd
✭✭✭
Edited by friimynd on March 21, 2020 12:34AM
gg ^&*
Oh, now i 'C', lol ( * & ^ )
Finally realized it is supposed to be about 'friends' online, lol; i thought it was about 'enemies' online, hmm
Well, i can (must) buy the darkwood (?) sry, lol; blackwood expansion to get the companions, right? i'm looking into it right now.
If they gonna put companions in the game, i'm a fool to say no (and be a f2p peon grinder, lol; feel for u, i used to do to) ;#)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they cycle through in a rotation. :) So for example if today calls for a Superb Magicka Glyph, tomorrow will be a Superb Stamina Glyph and the day after will be a Superb Health Glyph. Then it will repeat. This means once you know all the items in the rotation you can craft your items for several days in advance then just pick up the quest and drop the items off immediately.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In particular, if you do not do a crafting writ one day, then you can abandon it the next day and get a different one. because it doesn't go back on the board. I generally make some attempt to get the missing material/ingredient before I give up, as I run multiple characters, and there's always a chance another one will get a survey for that.
  • tarhele
    tarhele
    If the writ calls for something you don't have such as a recipe, the local merchant for the discipline may have what you need. When I started out doing the daily crafting writs, I would always check those.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can pre-make all the Alchemy/Provisioning Normal writ requirements and use them on any character.

Here's the lists:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Alchemist_Writ

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Provisioner_Writ
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tarhele wrote: »
    If the writ calls for something you don't have such as a recipe, the local merchant for the discipline may have what you need. When I started out doing the daily crafting writs, I would always check those.

Depends what level you are at the time. When I hit the top level for provisioning, I would occasionally run into a recipe that I did not have and you could not buy from an NPC. Sometimes you would have to quest for it (i.e. Orgzorga's) or just hunt it down at a guild trader.

Biggest one to worry about is some of the master writs for enchanting require Hakeijo. You either need to get in in Cyrodiil by killing Trove Scamps or buy it from one of the guilds. Best place is in Rawl-kha
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also purchasable with Telvar.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • friimynd
    friimynd
    ✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    You can pre-make all the Alchemy/Provisioning Normal writ requirements and use them on any character.

Here's the lists:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Alchemist_Writ

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Provisioner_Writ

really neat, thanks
    gg ^&*
    Oh, now i 'C', lol ( * & ^ )
    Finally realized it is supposed to be about 'friends' online, lol; i thought it was about 'enemies' online, hmm
    Well, i can (must) buy the darkwood (?) sry, lol; blackwood expansion to get the companions, right? i'm looking into it right now.
    If they gonna put companions in the game, i'm a fool to say no (and be a f2p peon grinder, lol; feel for u, i used to do to) ;#)