The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Selecting "Currency amount" bugged

Bulkhatos
Bulkhatos
Soul Shriven
Hello,

PS4 EU SERVER

fist of all I want to apologize about my english, I'm spanish.

Yesterday I saw a bug that never happened or hear about. I was selling some stuff on guild trader (Rawhalka Bank, Reaper March)
Suddenly, I cannot move either up and down in the currency selector ( blocking any possibility to select the price I want to sell that item). I seem that the bug manifested and affected the currency selector in general, blocking also the possibility to withdraw or deposit any kind of currency. I tried to logout, but nope, i was forced to close application on ps4 to solve it. Hope it helps, have a nice day.

Dra-On.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Did you have any add ons update? Some might interfere. Try checking anything that deals with inventory and money management. That's likely the situation. Or, put on bug catcher, and read what it says once you're out of the menu. In fact, do that anyhow, because it will almost certainly tell you what the error is, and what it might be due to.

@Alassirana
    Sneakybo, ExSO_Gold, Demure Dragon Dealings

(lo siento, mi espoanol no es bien, no practico mucho.)
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you have any add ons update? Some might interfere. Try checking anything that deals with inventory and money management. That's likely the situation. Or, put on bug catcher, and read what it says once you're out of the menu. In fact, do that anyhow, because it will almost certainly tell you what the error is, and what it might be due to.

@Alassirana

(lo siento, mi espoanol no es bien, no practico mucho.)

...It says PS4 EU, so I highly doubt addons are an issue.

I've had similar bugs (PS4 NA) where the guild trader menu would " lock up" on me and basically keep me from selecting anything. Closing and reopening didn't work; only a reboot fixed it.

It's been around since Morrowind as far as I can remember. I don't see it too often anymore, but it may still be around. Wouldn't surprise me, tbh.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    Ah, all I saw was eu...my mistake

@Alassirana