The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need help for Zaan Helm (N/A - PC) Solved.

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

SO I'm going to post this here and hope I find a few veteran players. its been a week and this morning 4 hours and I went thru 4 tanks and about 11 dps.

I'm using my healer and was able to make it all the way to the final boss of Veteran scalecaller, however at the last second when the tank decides to switch toons, the 2 dps we had decided to bail out. Sure it's a tuff dungeon, sure not many know the mechanics, and yes some are afraid to get into something difficult or even have patients.

To me, I'm going thru for the helm. I know there are a lot of guilds and players that run vet dungeons, only I'm not able to find them. So posting here, if you like to help let me know and if I haven't already we can schedule something.

Thanks.
Edited by chaz on September 29, 2018 9:09PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38