Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How people can have unlimited resources in Cirodiil?

abelsgmx
abelsgmx
✭✭✭
I have seen many times in 4 years people who never run out of resources, tehy can run all the time and cast skills, heal from almost 0 hp to full with one skill, when I try to hit that people I miss 4 of 5 shots when can hit, whey they come close they barely miss one hit, when I see the damage history appear more than 4 hits in 1 second. I don't know what is wrong, in others games when there are lag the skill hit, kinda later but hit, in this game looks like just go to limbo runing out of resources trying to do a single hit
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resource management is the minigame.
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • crazy_catman21
    crazy_catman21
    ✭✭✭
    l2p
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They don't. Once you use a build long enough you know exactly when to attack. Though it is true it is "kinda" possible to be near infinite stam with a certain build...
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »
    They don't. Once you use a build long enough you know exactly when to attack. Though it is true it is "kinda" possible to be near infinite stam with a certain build...

I know but stamina and magicka? Looks that they never run out of resources, runing, healing and attacking
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kadoin wrote: »

Just stop, you look the fool.
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any good build will have enough sustain to do what it needs, no more, no less. Get the sustain that you can keep up then practice. They will use sustain tools in their class like netch or dark deal and do a lot of heavy attacks in combat and when using los to keep stam up while on the move.

If someone is at the level of having no sustain issues then they are a pretty good player so no doubt they will also be able to animation cancel and land their attacks well.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you get the hang of resource management, it is totally possible. But certain classes will have easier time managing resources while other classes, it will be a hard mode and run dry often.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel