The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this MagDk build and parse (Liko 60k+)

md3788
md3788
✭✭✭
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, you know. The question is how he's going to survive with 6k shield...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Expert
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL that's a full 10k above his magden parse. It's crazy how bad magdens are but ZOS keeps ignoring them. This is what "balance" looks like to ZOS...

https://youtu.be/K33zfIM_oss
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on September 29, 2018 10:18PM
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOL that's a full 10k above his magden parse. It's crazy how bad magdens are but ZOS keeps ignoring them. This is what "balance" looks like to ZOS...

https://youtu.be/K33zfIM_oss

Magdens are ranged. In an actual raid a MagDK would lose more DPS from movement mechanics and having to avoid more dmg. A MagDK is also hopeless in range biased trials too. Of course a magblade beats both of these.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That spell symmetry still hurts :(
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, you know. The question is how he's going to survive with 6k shield...

Or how he’s going to survive with 15k health

The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like the best sets. I mean yeah it's really good but it's like watching a Lamborghini go fast; expected.

Well done to whom did it.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • md3788
    md3788
    ✭✭✭
    It's like the best sets. I mean yeah it's really good but it's like watching a Lamborghini go fast; expected.

That’s kinda my point of this post. Is it the best sets? Will spell strategist knock off BSW for MagDK. Or is this just a dummy parse set?
    vFG1 HM
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    md3788 wrote: »

That’s kinda my point of this post. Is it the best sets? Will spell strategist knock off BSW for MagDK. Or is this just a dummy parse set?

The set isn't hurt by movement since all it requires is a light attack once every 5 seconds to maintain and its not a stacking buff so you don't have to worry about stacks falling off if you can't attack while avoiding mechanics. So no, not just a dummy parse set.

However I'm willing to bet the set will be nerfed either before Murkmire goes live or shortly after. 500 spell damage for 5 seconds with a 4 second cooldown and 100% proc chance on light attack just seems way too powerful.