Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerf stamina Speed/swift

THE_BIG_BOSS
THE_BIG_BOSS
✭✭✭✭✭
ITS the biggest Joke ever that heavy Armor stamina Players got this insane Mobility

Cant snare Them cant target Them cant Attack Them while they are doing circles around you in Sonic Speed wtf is this shi.t even!!!!!
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 100% garbo. Dont nerf it, completely remove it.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I'm Momentum, the main reason two handers are used in pvp. I grant 8 seconds of snare immunity and am super cheap. Please nerf swift and not me.

-Momentum
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that any class can transmute their jewelry with Swift....I've heard good things from magplars and mag DKs that use Swift.

Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    speed allready has a max cap, its fine as it is.
  • Dashmatt
    Dashmatt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm Momentum, the main reason two handers are used in pvp. I grant 8 seconds of snare immunity and am super cheap. Please nerf swift and not me.

-Momentum

Hi Momentum, I’m a Speed Potion. I grant Major Expedition for 47 seconds (which is almost ten times longer than most Major Expedition buffs) on a 45 second cooldown. Please nerf yourself or Swift but not me.

-Speed Potion
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol listen they nerf swift there will be speed pots pair it with FW you will get the same effect... Get it? Pretty much a whole different mechanic but still the same result I will let you guess who is the culprit.

*Hint it gives you 8 secs snare imunity*
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speed it's fine lol Forward momentum needs to be in pair with shuffle, or at least 3secs max
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos has already stated they will be looking at swift after hearing it was challenging to target some players moving fast.

How, what and If is what we will have to wait and see.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For the love of GOD, would you people stop calling for nerfs please? Can't you tell that it just destroys the game?
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Zos has already stated they will be looking at swift after hearing it was challenging to target some players moving fast.

How, what and If is what we will have to wait and see.

*Ooohh, looky, a guy with a sword, let me snare him....*

(guy with sword gap closes away to another player)

*OMG, this Swift is getting out of hand! QQ*

*Starts forum complaint thread in a new window*
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    Hi,

-Momentum

Momentum was always there before swift and it was never a problem. There's also more people using Rally than Forward Momentum.

"I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here’s a thought why not just fix targeting which is the primary problem a fast moving target exposes.

The targeting system in this game is terrible.
  • BuddyAces
    BuddyAces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you guys even get it to work? The little bit of pvp I do has taught me to take the other morph. I pop fm and get cc’d to death non stop. Too buggy
    They nerfed magsorcs so hard stamsorcs felt it,lol - Somber97866

I'm blown away by the utter stupidity I see here on the daily. - Wrekkedd
  • The_Camper
    The_Camper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuddyAces wrote: »
    How do you guys even get it to work? The little bit of pvp I do has taught me to take the other morph. I pop fm and get cc’d to death non stop. Too buggy

probably because it gives snare immunity and not cc immunity.