The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Getting double ap

Ladyphoenix
Ladyphoenix
Soul Shriven
I’m on Xbox NA and today while in Cyrodiil in Vivec my friends and I were receiving double ap for some reason. Is there some sort of event on that I’ve missed? It wasn’t just when taking keeps, resources and killing people, it was also when handing in the repeatable quests.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low pop bonus maybe? It grants double AP bonus (in addition to increased scoring).
  • Ladyphoenix
    Ladyphoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Rianai wrote: »
    Low pop bonus maybe? It grants double AP bonus (in addition to increased scoring).

I thought it was only a 20% increase?
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

20% is the hour long AP buff you get from killing a delve boss in Cyrodiil, if you are getting double AP it is from a low population bonus.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also if your alliance holds the outlying keeps that's a 8% gain each.

Also had you been on that toon in a while? Perhaps you had the mid year buff running?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Ladyphoenix
    Ladyphoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Ackwalan wrote: »

20% is the hour long AP buff you get from killing a delve boss in Cyrodiil, if you are getting double AP it is from a low population bonus.

From uesp.net: “At certain times, one of the alliances may qualify for an "underdog bonus" during a particular campaign. These are applied when an alliance has a consistently low population of players entering that campaign, or if an alliance has a significantly lower score than the others. Underdog bonuses are re-evaluated every 30 minutes, and grant a 20% increase to Alliance Point gain for the duration.”

Is this not correct?
    Beardimus wrote: »

Also had you been on that toon in a while? Perhaps you had the mid year buff running?

No, I’m on the toon daily.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From uesp.net: “At certain times, one of the alliances may qualify for an "underdog bonus" during a particular campaign. These are applied when an alliance has a consistently low population of players entering that campaign, or if an alliance has a significantly lower score than the others. Underdog bonuses are re-evaluated every 30 minutes, and grant a 20% increase to Alliance Point gain for the duration.”

Is this not correct?
    At the time it was correct but it has since been updated. The current low pop bonuses give about double AP (give or take, it's not exactly double). Low score bonus does similar. You can check if these are active on the scoring screen for your campaign. Definitely fun to take advantage of:

etg888t.png
    (From 3 months ago, sotha sil, pc/na, dc faction)
    150k AP per hour for just over 3 hours with low pop bonus
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Ladyphoenix
    Ladyphoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Kartalin wrote: »

Is this not correct?
    At the time it was correct but it has since been updated. The current low pop bonuses give about double AP (give or take, it's not exactly double). Low score bonus does similar. You can check if these are active on the scoring screen for your campaign. Definitely fun to take advantage of:

etg888t.png
    (From 3 months ago, sotha sil, pc/na, dc faction)
    150k AP per hour for just over 3 hours with low pop bonus
    Ah I see. Thank you.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, it's the only upside in our campaign right now, unless you dig 3vxing the massive EP and AD zergs. It's made it pretty boring in there, tbh.
    Edited by p00tx on October 12, 2018 2:06PM
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    what specifically constitutes a low pop bonus? i have been wondering this for a few weeks now. a simple 1 bar vs 3 v3bar does not do it
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has to be lower pop compared to the other factions for like 3 consecutive hours I think.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube