Maintenance for the week of February 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 18
• Xbox One: EU megaserver for maintenance – February 20, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
The Wrathstone DLC Game Pack and Update 21 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/454456/

Crown Crate Theme Idea: Uncle Sheo's Crates

Ertosi
Ertosi
✭✭✭✭✭
Please make a crown crate season dedicated to our loving Uncle Sheo :D

With ol' Sheogorath's help, this is our chance to get really crazy with the rewards!

Mounts:
  • Giant animals ranging from a rooster to a skeever (goats or sheep or mud crabs would also work).
  • Bigger-than-a-House Cat (its not really bigger than a house, unless you happen to live in a small house, but its certainly big enough to ride!)
  • A soul-shriven character on all fours (bonus points if they look like Tythis, Nuzhimeh or Pacrooti!)
  • An animated chair
  • An ogre (letting you ride on his shoulders)

Non-Combat Pets:
  • Animated objects like a book and a sword.
  • A house cat-sized horse
  • A rolling wheel of cheese
  • Several scamp variants
  • A horker
  • Haskill

Momentos:
  • Behold the Wabbajack (does random different emotes)
  • Staff of the Everscamp (summons the image of four scamps)
  • Fork of Horripilation (animation of it draining the magicka out of the user)
  • Spear of Bitter Mercy (summons the image of a Frost Atronach)
  • Its Raining Cheese

Clothing:
  • Wabbajack staff style page
  • Gambolpuddy glove style page
  • Uncle Sheo's Outfit
  • M'iaq the Liar's Outfit
  • A giant wedge of cheese (as a hat)

Furnishings:
  • Cheese!
  • Statue of Sheogorath
  • Statue of a giant piece of cheese
  • Statue of a giant scamp
  • Moar cheese!

PC NA @Ertosi
♠♦ My Team ♥♣
UnkJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
DruStamplar
TicklesHealplar
DixieMagplar
FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
Sir PriceStamblade Tank [Daedric Lord Slayer]
MayaStamblade Runner
AhmedMagblade Bomber
BalzarStamSorc
WinniePetSorc
TanksStamDK
MonaMagDK
DawnHPDK
BearlyStamden
IvanaMagden
☞ Need moar character slots! ☜
CP 850+
♌ DC Loyalist ♌
✄ Grand Master Crafter
No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
https://i.imgur.com/rn5G2fU.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
https://i.imgur.com/A865KOM.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q3 & Q4 will need to catch up.
Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • AndrejLeo
    AndrejLeo
    ✭✭✭
    YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add more weird and wonderful things and I would say this could be a decent idea. Some character cosmetics and personalities would be a must. Also, these ideas mostly embrace a more "jovial" Sheogorath, there would need to be ideas that portray his lesser-seen but equally relevant darker side, as Mania is to Dementia.

As for time of release? Probably when they add the Shivering Isles. We all know it is coming eventually.
    Keeping this sig until Necromancy becomes a playable option - 9/7/18
    Official Necromancer Class Rep.
  • playerkiller247
    playerkiller247
    ✭✭✭
    This is a great idea!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Sheogorath received several nods in the Reaper's Harvest crates, I don't feel this is something they're considering in their long-term crate plan.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really hate the crates, but hey, this is a great idea! Uncle Sheo is just so much fun! :D
    My ESO Adventurers:
    EU Server
    50+ Basil Ieya-Sil - male Altmer mag sorcerer, AD (DPS) (Vampire) (Master Crafter) Master Angler
    50+ Mogwai Plushy-Fur - female Khajiit mag templar, AD (Healer) (Vampire) Master Angler
    50+ Tumblerag Atherton - male Khajiit stam sorcerer, DC (DPS) Master Angler
    50+ Golden Jolinari - female Altmer mag templar, EP (Healer) (Vampire)
    50+ Seth de-Hexe Telvanni - male Khajiit flame-mage dragonknight, AD (DPS) (Vampire)
    50+ Horus de-Hexe Telvanni - male Khajiit ice-mage warden, AD (Healer) (Vampire) (Seth's twin brother)
    50+ Fish Finger - gender-neutral Argonian stam warden, AD (DPS) (Vampire)
    50+ Ztuntii Mac Rkugnthumz - male Dwemer stam dragonknight, AD (DPS)
    <50 Bastet Plushy-Fur - female Khajiit mag nightblade, AD (Mogwai's kitten)

NA Server
    50+ Cat With Thumbs - male Khajiit mag templar, EP (DPS/Healer) (Vampire)

The definitive Crazy Cat Lady... and Cat-Herder!

There is no good, there is no evil. There is only FLESH. Or cheese...
    Blood is thicker than water... and much tastier!
    A dream to some... a NIGHTMARE to others!
    Nil Carborundum Illegitimus

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say NO to Clown Crates!
    Additional Outfit Slots are outrageously expensive. No, thank you.

PC EU & NA - Free Bites Available!
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang it. Wish they'd done something like this to get some wild and crazy instead of inserting Halloween stuff into the Elder Scrolls Universe.
    I play ESO on XBOX NA
    My gameplay focus is creativity - through storytelling, character design, and character development (aka, I'm a dedicated role player)
    Current characters realized include:
    - Xandar (Altmer, magicka sorcerer, main crafter), a master of magic and a hopeless romantic; specializes in electric shock therapy and melodrama.
    - Vasha (Khajiit, magicka nightblade), a master thief and cunning murderer; specializes in trolling guards and general mayhem.
    - Alexander (Imperial, stamina templar, main tank), an artificer, futurist, and idealist; specializes structural integrity and gears. Mostly just gears.
    - Leoda (Bosmer, stamina warden, werewolf), a cheeky huntress dedicated to the Queen; specializes in putting arrows in your face.
    - Llaus (Dunmer, magicka dragonknight, vampire), a grim outcast with a temper; specializes in death by conflagration or exsanguination.
    - Shantava* (Redguard, stamina sorcerer), a pirate and treasure hunter; specializes in whirling blades, camel wrangling, and your money.
    - Kitara* (Breton, magicka warden, main healer), an elementalist and tree hugger; specializes in herbal remedies, tea, and pleasant bedside manner.
    * Work In Progress, may be deleted/revised
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ertosi wrote: »
    An ogre (letting you ride on his shoulders)
    ...or a giant? Like:
    robert-lancaster-masterblaster-01.jpg
    :p ;) :D

But "daedric prince" themed crown crates would not be such a bad idea, I could see many such themes working well. Obviously uncle sheo would make the forerunner in a crazy idea like that! ;)
    "True understanding can be found only in the Shadow between Light and Dark..."
    Leskandera - Sneaky Dunmer Bounty Huntress
    Kelasendar - Sorcerous Dunmer Goth Librarian
    Kes dre-Lana - Amazonian Orsimer Craftsmistress
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ertosi wrote: »
    An ogre (letting you ride on his shoulders)
    ...or a giant? Like:
    *img*
    :p ;) :D

But "daedric prince" themed crown crates would not be such a bad idea, I could see many such themes working well. Obviously uncle sheo would make the forerunner in a crazy idea like that! ;)

Yeah! lol That's exactly how I was picturing it in my head.

As an alternative I also thought it'd be funny if the Ogre/Giant was instead carrying the player cradled in its arms, like a baby. The mount's description could say that Sheogorath had inflicted it with a madness so it thought you were its child so it wanted to carry you everywhere.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    UnkJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Tank [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Runner
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc
    WinniePetSorc
    TanksStamDK
    MonaMagDK
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden
    IvanaMagden
    ☞ Need moar character slots! ☜
    CP 850+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/rn5G2fU.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/A865KOM.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q3 & Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭
    As much as I hate crown crates I feel the need to suggest Maddness as a potential motif to include. Although, naturally these would need to be obtainable through the game as well. A knights of the order polymorph could be nice too.
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion