The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should they make Stonefist Morph Stone Giant the stamina morph spammable Stam Dk's want?

Beavisaur13
Beavisaur13
✭✭✭
If where never gonna get a stamwhip, why not make this the skill instead. Literally nobody uses this skill at all for mag dps. The healer dk's can keep the other morph. So want not turn it into something ppl will actually get some use out of. Also make 1 of the inhale morphs a stam poison attack. I vote for deep breath, cuz once a again who uses this skill? I love draw essence for staying alive with alot of mobs around in dungeons so I would prefer to leave this morph alone.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!!!
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it should be a stam morph, but not a spammable since it ends up overwriting the other weapon spammables if its too good.
    I'd rather completely change it, make it a stam stomp tremor ability that offbalances and debuffs enemies in front. They can then change the heal morph to "reinforce" others in front, and give minor resists to them.

Also yes, stam deep breath too. Make it like a beserker rage.
    "Cast it and get 10% increased direct dmg for 3s. Any enemy near by heals you and increases the direct dmg buff by 4/5%. After 2.5s, deal X physical/poison dmg." To differentiate it from deep breath, no initial damage.

It'd be able to be used without any enemies, for just the initial boost+end explode, but the heal+buff increases when outnumbered, as a strong brawlery DK should be.
    Edited by ak_pvp on September 30, 2018 6:00AM
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @StamWhipCultist

Educate this heathen