The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PvE-AoE-Bleed Build

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
TESTED: Twin Sisters
The Twin Sisters proc has no visual effect (except for the mobs dying very fast)
Stamina-DK: solo, PvE, Craglorn, multi-boss, group areas: Selestrex + Pillar of Nirn + Twin Sister = amazing AoE damage.
But since Twin Sisters has no visual effect when it procs, you never know when to hold block and proc it again...
Large groups of mobs are melting FAST with this build.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is this for solo play build or group play?
    Sorc would do better with bleed btw
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually i thought Twin sisters had like a orange glow on your arms similar to blocking does..
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, do you realize you can just stack some weapon damage and spin-2-win+endless hail your way through entire craglorn?

Obviously Its play as you want though, so if tanking mobs in overland is what you enjoy, then by all means, go for it.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on September 29, 2018 12:56AM
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »
    Actually i thought Twin sisters had like a orange glow on your arms similar to blocking does..

No, I went back to PTS and could not see any visual cues for the proc. i had to fight mobs with no other armor sets in order to be sure. but the damage is pretty darned good.

OP, do you realize you can just stack some weapon damage and spin-2-win+endless hail your way through entire craglorn?

Obviously Its play as you want though, so if tanking mobs in overland is what you enjoy, then by all means, go for it.

No, i did not know it was that easy... but still, i like finding and experimenting with various set combinations. For me the visual effects is part of the fun.

I was a bit excited to discover this armor set combination, because several times in the past i had tried to use Twin Sisters and was never quite satisfied...

Thanks for the responses.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

No, I went back to PTS and could not see any visual cues for the proc. i had to fight mobs with no other armor sets in order to be sure. but the damage is pretty darned good.

No, i did not know it was that easy... but still, i like finding and experimenting with various set combinations. For me the visual effects is part of the fun.

I was a bit excited to discover this armor set combination, because several times in the past i had tried to use Twin Sisters and was never quite satisfied...

Thanks for the responses.

Why not! This is how you get better at theorycrafting, by experimenting! However you should put your builds under proper stress tests.

Killing things on overland is no challange anymore.(used to be) Try something a bit harder like maybe going through vMA(Which is a lot easier than what it was back in my learning days, but still holds as a good challange to test your practical skills+build) or try to survive solo in cyrodiil PvP.(probably the hardest challange ever for any player, but thats the secret to git gud at PvP right there.) Thats how I test my builds and compare them.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on September 29, 2018 6:20PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im liking skoria unfathomable darkness and red mountain at the moment. Theres *** going in all directions.