Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More hair styles

rexagamemnon
rexagamemnon
✭✭✭✭✭
More hair styles please
  • SeleneXIII
    SeleneXIII
    ✭✭✭
    +1 :)

Please release werewolf lord hair styles

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/werewolf-lord/
    Edited by SeleneXIII on September 29, 2018 3:11PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This hairstyle, yes please.

tumblr_or59vld0171wol2xmo2_1280.jpg
  • Rhoande
    Rhoande
    ✭✭
    Seconding the request for Velsa/Veya's hairstyle. I've been wanting it since I first met our favorite grouchy thieves' guild dunmer lass.

It would also just be nice, overall, to feel some more options for male characters that aren't short, or mohawks.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can never be enough hairstyles.

Also, we need more crazy dwarven-type beards with braids and stuff in them.
  • GWINDHA1R
    GWINDHA1R
    ✭✭
    Yes please indeed!

• Strike_Maximus
    Strike_Maximus
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see more male hairstyles! There are wayyyyy more female hairstyles then male. All my male characters have the same hairstyle because there is just not a lot to pick from. Please Give the male characters some more variety Zos. :#
    PC/NA/DC

CP 810
    Garin Maximus, Breton, Dragonknight, Confused (Crafter)
    Vertalius Maximus, Imperial, Templar, Tank
    Vistilia Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, Healer
    Stormproof - Rowlan Maximus, Breton, Pet Sorc, DPS (MAIN)
    Theottus Maximus, Imperial, Stam night blade, DPS
    Stedus Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Templar, DPS
    Dexion Maximus, Imperial, Magicka Necromancer, DPS
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we have seen hairstyles in game that we do not yet have access to, I get the feeling ZOS is holding out on us!
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have more chest motifs like frostcaster but with different amror styles (more exposed for my barbarian). And fur that can be dyed. You could then wear a helmet and still have the appearance of having long hair underneath it.
    Edited by fakingfocused on December 16, 2018 11:30AM
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is that not already option for us? It’s better than 95% of the styles we do have
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    More hair styles please

And black hair for High Elves!
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    gxj67CG.jpg

I really want this mullet hairstyle that the nord boss from MoS has!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More hair styles would be very welcome.
    I especially would love to see: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427394/black-women-hairstyles/p1
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I especially would love to see: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427394/black-women-hairstyles/p1

No
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No
    Why? Not "aryan" enough for your taste? :p:trollface:
    Me, I think it would be fun for many a character!
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude... the beard.... We already have tons of hair.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • GWINDHA1R
    GWINDHA1R
    ✭✭
    Yes please, I want this one!

we have seen hairstyles in game that we do not yet have access to, I get the feeling ZOS is holding out on us!

• JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another hairstyle I want is the "Wrestler's Buzz Cut" from the storm atronach crates, really badly!

pjUv0sb.jpg

GeMuaxu.jpg

4HXfZpV.jpg
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Long, wavy/loosely curly hair would be nice.

Barbarian isn't bad, but a slightly longer version would be welcome.
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes this hair! Why hasn't it been released yet? It's been in the game for ages.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This one indeed looks good! Need this for my glorious Altmer. He is tired of having the "coil with long fall" for already almost a year (there was nothing that fitted his face type better at the time of creation).
  • j.greenmanb16_ESO
    j.greenmanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Give me this lizard beard.

Now.

screenshot_20181024_101115_by_shotliver_dcviumv-pre.png
    "You are brave and you are strong, of this there is no doubt. But without me at your side, your deeds will go unknown, your death unwept and your story unsung - Sings-In-Shade, the Argonian Bard
  • Mielikki
    Mielikki
    ✭✭✭
    Since we are at it I thought I'd throw in some suggestions!

Complicated animations are not needed, instead of making it completely straight like ESO tends to, give it a little wave to create the illusion of movement and stay away from the shoulders to avoid armor clipping. Many games have made it successfully, here's a quick google search:

Mira-and-Margery.jpg
    2745542-0126092464-Scree.png
    Gwyn-730x754.png
    Game-Thrones-The-Ice-Dragon_EDIIMA20151118_0277_4.jpg
    Game-of-Thrones-Review-476548-16.jpg
    9072e7866998c39ca23a73e276642075.jpg
    393d3aa354cc15d3a6b6f2da24abf76d.jpg

I specially like all the braided ones, I'd love to have more hairstyles like these, they add to the medieval fantasy feel.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it'd be amazing if they allowed player characters to have hairstyles such as Veya's, instead of that just being on NPCs. I would also like the ability to be able to change my hair colour, and to not just the selection from the character creation screen but any colour (not neon or any lore-breaking thing), since there's no reaason why the hair colours should be as restrictive as they currently are.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Apfel
    Apfel
    ✭✭✭
    (sorry for my bad english)
    I don't unterstand why they wouldn't make/release more hairstyles. :disappointed:
    For example: I found this picture of the ESO Beta ages ago and the hairstyle looks REALLY pretty.

247698-E1.jpg');
    Why didn't the hair make it into the game? :frowning::worried:

These hairstyles would also look really great in the game:
    latest?cb=20131112061245
    1458377022034.jpg
    latest?cb=20131112062536
    skyrim_character_race_nord_hair_female_01_by_adam_adamowicz.jpg

C'mon ZOS! Why won't you take our money! :confounded:<3
    640?cb=20130403043146

• Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the hair and cosmetics aspects need a serious update!!! I want a Hair Color Pack and ALL THE HAIRSTYLES!!!
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At one point 2 years ago. i was afraid on from this point what if we will get these instead of mounts or pets or costumes? and now i realised its been long since we got any like that and i kinda missing them.

So many potential could be in these fan arts and the official sketches. so much money also :*
    Edited by WeerW3ir on January 10, 2019 12:24PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree on wanting more hair styles, and also that they should be for all races unless there's a reason not to do so. The Khajiit and Argonians have different head shapes, so that's an accepted one, but things like Altmer not having black hair, don't make sense. Dying hair should be part of the outfit system, so matching hair to clothing is possible. There's a lot of hair-related changes that could be made.

I can understand a reluctance to have long styles that would lead to calls for better physics. Just weighting to multiple bones is extra work, but doesn't add to client workload. Having to do cloth physics for large numbers of characters on-screen would be. But some longer styles are already there, and more along the same lines would be a positive feature.
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Mielikki wrote: »

Complicated animations are not needed, instead of making it completely straight like ESO tends to, give it a little wave to create the illusion of movement and stay away from the shoulders to avoid armor clipping.

Make a "hide shoulder function". Problem solved.

• Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS when the hell are you going to give us more good hairstyles? I personally want Veya/Velsa's hairstyle for my own Dark Elf! ZOS please!
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • SpunkDiz
    SpunkDiz
    ✭✭
    More hair styles and ability to change hair color any time please!!!
This discussion has been closed.