Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

just reinstall the game afrer ..around 4 years and I missing morrowind

D.a.r.i.o-93b16_ESO
D.a.r.i.o-93b16_ESO
Soul Shriven

Hi

so as the title say
I just reinstall the game because some friend just buy it from steam
after the install I create a new character to play together

aaand here's the problem ...I have the base game of course...but not morrowind and it say "buy iy from the store" ....but it isn't in the store
so I can't buy it, and can't play with my friend becasue they start in morrowind

so How can this be resolved ? (of course I'm not qualified to buy again the game from the store)

honestly buy again a game payd 70 and more € because it's missing a thing that it's included in the base game it's a little "pissing off event"

hope someone can help because the supporto page didn't work (atm the login button don't work for me )

tanks all

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind is DLC content now ... so fortunately it's more accessible for you.

Simply purchase it on your online account or become an ESO+ subscriber.

Starting in Morrowind?

That ship has sailed unfortunately ... all new characters start in Summerset.

If you're on the verge of dumping the game just because you can't start in Morrowind, that's probably not thinking things through.
  • D.a.r.i.o-93b16_ESO
    D.a.r.i.o-93b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    "Morrowind is DLC content now "<= but where ..I look in the in game shop and isn't there ..neither in the site shop
    ..so can u find the link to buy it because I can't find it ...the only thing I found is the collectors pack that of course don't have the DLC .-.

my friend spawn in morrowind ( I'm talking of player with the base game not the summerset dlc ) so

"If you're on the verge of dumping the game just because you can't start in Morrowind, that's probably not thinking things through. "
    -- no I'm not interester in starting in morrowind I don't know that u can spawn there until this morning ..but have to buy a dlc that is free with the base game and the dev don't set it free too for who already have the base game is a little frustrating same for the support that actually don't "support" ..but this is another hand so...