Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Special Furnishings from Update 20 Data-Mine

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
So I've been looking through the new stuff added in Update 20, and there's a handful of new furnishings that:

A.) Are not a craftable, purchasable, or achievement furnishing
B.) Are not a Crown store/House Editor exclusive furnishing
C.) Are not part of an upcoming Furnishing Pack

First off, here's Murkmire furnishings that seem to be findable (Pickpocketing, Fishing, Found):
3v577aop7ap9.png

Then there's new Luxury Furnishings:
0rhbefhtcne3.png

Some miscellaneous, unknown furnishings (Trees may be House Editor items? Or part of the Snowglobe home?)
6l17tvel8tw9.png

And last, but not least, New Life Furnishings (Could be from Achievements, Rewards, etc.):
xq5m1eh8qsfm.png
Edited by B0SSzombie on September 22, 2018 12:59AM
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some really cool stuff here, thanks for sharing
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    These absolutely make my heart jump for joy! Please let these come to the game!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Winter festival hearth (large structural component)
    Winter festival hearthfire (crafting station)
    Redgaurd Gazebo
    These ones have me interested.
    The furniture items so far on the PTS are poor so it's good to see that more may be added this year
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMFG VENUS FLYTRAPS!!! Damn, I guess my year of whining and moaning about these finally paid off. And finally my garden of carnivorous plants can become complete! Now I'll just have to wait, what, 6 months or more for them to appear at the vendor. But hyped for them anyway!

Yay for crimson antler corals as well, and even more yay for Dunmer statues! They're on my wish list as well. The New Life stuff sounds great, makes me excited for winter solstice this year, might even have to get that snowglobe home and decorate it with tons of pines, firs and ice sculptures and snowmen.
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunno if anyone else noticed this, but Winter Festival Hearthfire is a crafting station...could it be the coveted provisioning station we can finally put in a fireplace?
    That would be a real New Life miracle.
    I just hope they didnt do something outrageous like make the fire red and green with sparkles. A plain pile of flaming logs will suffice, thank you.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh gee more skeletons and corpses, still no weapon or armor furnishings......

Oh well least they’re giving us the Jewelry sign at last. And the Black Door and it’s listed as a doorway furnishing... does this mean we’re getting placeable yet functional doors?
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on September 22, 2018 6:11PM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowy pines!
    New Life Festival Fir!
    Cookies and Ale!

Very interesting stuff!
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome, I was really looking forward to new structural components so that all of my creations don't look like worn ballroom flooring!

• Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Addon also shows me these grr7of1rnkmg.png
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol and here i was waiting to post until the icons were all added!

My suspicion is the Fish, Black Marsh is fished up. The Jel Parchment will be pickpocketed/stolen. The worn carpets and tapestries may also be a stolen item (like the one carpet is from Wrothgar).

@Dacalana Those items are from the daily quests added with the Murkmire Prologue (which hopefully we get soon cause I want to get farming those and the Swamp Jelly Runebox parts!)

The Jewelry Crafting Banner isn't a Luxury item, it is available (on the PTS) on the global achievement furniture (and it is a wooden sign not a cloth banner...name could be changed before Live)

The two gravestones I don't have a clue where those are coming from.

I am VERY excited about the New Life Festival furnishings and if they will be crown-only or added to holiday furnisher at some point or maybe from the daily reward boxes...

@Shadow_Akula I believe the Black Door will NOT be a functional door. The tooltip has nothing indicating animation. Rather I believe it will be a door sized stone tablet instead. (which I will still buy too many of)

@Carbonised <3 thought of you when I saw that flytrap come up in the files!

I am disappointed that the datamining seems to indicate that we aren't getting another luxury vendor with different themes and just getting those few new items added to Zanil. There are so many more items that could be added as luxury themes!

edit: @Dacalana which addon are you using? I have been datamining in a rather tedious fashion of just linking the item ids and seeing if it corresponds to anything or not.
    Edited by Mix on September 23, 2018 5:03PM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @Mix that's from FurnitureCatalogue.
    Hah, linking id is a nice idea. :D
    Edited by Dacalana on September 23, 2018 8:21PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mix pity you're not on the EU server, or I'd invite you over to see my carnivorous and fungal garden at Tel Galen =D
    Now you'll just have to wait until I get the garden area redone with lots of the new stuff we have gotten, and do another showcase of it here on the forums.

These datamines are greatly appreciated though, it enables me to plan ahead according to what new stuff we get released, and which items I want for various homes. As well as giving me and others an overview of what's going to be added in the next half a year or so, so we can bug ZOS about all the other items they left out.

As immensely happy as I am about the Flytrap plants finally appearing, I'm also flabbergasted that we haven't gotten the Vvardenfell brass stove released as a furniture item after a year of people asking for it constantly.
    However, we do get an ugly mudbrick Murkmire oven that's craftable. Totally unsatisfied with that, btw.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am often baffled by the items they choose as furniture. I don't mind the pottery kiln, but there is a lovely fireplace in Murkmire that isn't a new furnishing that really should be! Even if they made the Vvardenfell stove crown-only they would have sold tonnes by now...

h1m7ube.png
    Edited by Mix on September 24, 2018 2:11PM
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    There're tons of fireplaces that are not in game, like go in Hew's Bane and count redguard ones we can't get for ourselves. :| So it's not a big suprise they didn't add it. I hope we will have more divercity for luxury vendor, maybe more items each week or less things we already had.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    I am often baffled by the items they choose as furniture. I don't mind the pottery kiln, but there is a lovely fireplace in Murkmire that isn't a new furnishing that really should be! Even if they made the Vvardenfell stove crown-only they would have sold tonnes by now...

h1m7ube.png

I totally agree. It seems to be an utterly random decision to make certain items available while ignoring the constant requests from the community... total disconnect!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see land coral in there
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

You mean the antler corals, the land corals are the Vvardenfell/Morrowind plants. We do get 2 new antler corals it seems, called "crimson" this time, which brings the total of antler corals up to 4, which isn't bad if you want to recreate the Vivec's Antlers in your own seafront.

Did the icons for the New Life stuff arrive yet btw? Curious to see some of them.

Edited by Carbonised on September 25, 2018 9:53AM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »

@Shadow_Akula I believe the Black Door will NOT be a functional door. The tooltip has nothing indicating animation. Rather I believe it will be a door sized stone tablet instead. (which I will still buy too many of)

Disappointing but not a total deal breaker for me, I still have ideas for where I can place a few of those doors. Also there’s no such thing as too many when it comes to dark brotherhood related items (also better to fund the organisation by buying merchandise than to not buy anything and become a target right? :smiley: )
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark elves statues yay. Although the mage is missing :(
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Dark elves statues yay. Although the mage is missing :(

It is yes. They seem to have an arbitrary limit of max 2 new items per weekend, which is silly. Hopefully we get the 3rd Dunmer statue later.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no icons this week for new life stuff :(
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping some of these New Life themed items will drop as New Life box awards - similar to last year when they added all kinds of (old) lighting furnishing. That was New Life right? Memory isn't what it once was :)
    Edited by anadandy on September 25, 2018 3:16PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

You mean the antler corals, the land corals are the Vvardenfell/Morrowind plants. We do get 2 new antler corals it seems, called "crimson" this time, which brings the total of antler corals up to 4, which isn't bad if you want to recreate the Vivec's Antlers in your own seafront.

Did the icons for the New Life stuff arrive yet btw? Curious to see some of them.

Look at the icon, now look back at this
    https://images.uesp.net//9/95/ON-place-Vivec%27s_Antlers_Land-Coral.jpg
    https://images.uesp.net//9/95/ON-interior-Halls_of_Fabrication.jpg
    Its land coral. Land coral comes exclusively in antler coral shape but is differentiated with glowing a orange color
    Edited by Aliyavana on September 25, 2018 5:49PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark brotherhood door doesn't have animated status in the description, so probably not functional :( But there is hope, and Essential tools addon. Can't wait for redguard gazebo and coral's, jeez that would be a lot of gold spent on these
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Have you checked new updates on eso fashion?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just my speculation on the new lux items based on the order they appear in this post....

Wedding Stuff (2/8 and 2/15) - Wedding Lantern, Hanging & Redguard Gazebo, Palatal Domed

Hew's Bane Stuff (2/22 and 3/1) - Redguard Vase, Golden & Redguard Raincatcher, Golden

Fishing Stuff (3/8 and 3/15) - Antler Coral, Crimson & Antler Coral, Stout Crimson

Floral Stuff (3/22 and 2/39) - Plant, Flytrap & Plant, Soulsplinter Weed

Divines Sigil Stuff (4/5 and 4/12) - Alinor Shrine, Trinimac, Alinor Shrine, Y'ffre & Alinor Pedestal, Shrine

Torture Stuff (4/19 and 4/26) - Iron Maiden, Occupied & Corpse, Burnt Seated

Necromancer Stuff (5/3 and 5/10) - Corpse, Burnt Sprawled, Wheelbarrow, Bones & Column, Ossuary

Ra Gada Statues (5/17 and 5/24) - Dark Elf Statue, Ordinator & Dark Elf Statue, Knight

Brotherhood Stuff (5/31 and 6/7) - Door, Sweet Mother & Banner, Order of the Hour

Edited by weedgenius on February 23, 2019 6:29PM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @weedgenius thanks for sharing
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @B0SSzombie
    @Mix

Any news on more luxury furniture items or other housing items from the PTS? You're the housing datamine guys ;)
    I see new recipes on the mastercrafter vendor, which is nice, but we need you to delve deeper into the PTs layers too !
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    @B0SSzombie
    @Mix

Any news on more luxury furniture items or other housing items from the PTS? You're the housing datamine guys ;)
    I see new recipes on the mastercrafter vendor, which is nice, but we need you to delve deeper into the PTs layers too !

Could you tell us which new master crafter vendor recipes? Best with screenshot and or item preview as well. That would be really cool :)
    Metal forever \m/
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    any info on what is coming next? I am really curious :smile: and the list above helped a lot with managing funds.