Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Keyboard controls

Yxe
Yxe
Hey, I'm a left handed player on Mac. I typically bind the right shift key to the sprint so it is easy to sprint and move (with arrow keys) at the same time. However on a Mac I'm not able to bind the right shift key (nor the right control key for that matter°.

any ideas?
  • Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is an issue currently that a few of the right side modifier keys can't be used for bind. I reported this but please also do a bug report in game (/bug in chat window or via Help)

What I noted:
    Just tested and I can use to the following keys for keybinds:

Right Command
    Enter

I can't use:

Right Alt
    Right Control
    Right Shift

The Left Keys all work.

That's with an Apple Extended Wired Keyboard.
    Edited by Moonraker on April 4, 2014 4:26PM
  • Yxe
    Yxe
    thanks for the confirmation. I'll make a bug request in game.

• Moonraker
    Moonraker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yxe wrote: »
    thanks for the confirmation. I'll make a bug request in game.
    Glad to help. It's good to post bug reports always as well as posting here as they will get to the developer when they may not here. Although other Mac users can and do give some great help too :) And they do get posted back to development team also.