Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to find Dark Elf Bed of Coals?

Imperial_Voice
Imperial_Voice
✭✭✭✭✭
Like the title says, Im trying to find the Dark Elf Bed of Coals furniture item but all of my searching hasnt turned up a location for the item or even a recipe. I cant even find these things on guild traders and I need 10-15 of them for an idea I have for my Linchal Manor. If anybody knows where I could find this item I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not craftable. Currently the only way to get it is by buying Kragenhome or Velothi Reverie. If you buy the home(s) unfurnished for gold, the furnishing can be sold on guild traders.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    The one I have as a result of buying a dark elf home. I don't think that they are generally available in game.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    It's not craftable. Currently the only way to get it is by buying Kragenhome or Velothi Reverie. If you buy the home(s) unfurnished for gold, the furnishing can be sold on guild traders.

Well that dashes my hopes lol Unless someone happens to know a way of creating a large fire pit?
  • Rhoande
    Rhoande
    ✭✭
    Some of the brazier items look like hot coals/no flames. But I really wish they would make this particular furnishing available SOMEHOW, for that reason.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhoande wrote: »
    Some of the brazier items look like hot coals/no flames. But I really wish they would make this particular furnishing available SOMEHOW, for that reason.

Heres what Im trying to do, Linchal Manor comes with a reflecting pool in the garden and Ive built slme retaining walls around it and Im trying to figure out a way to convert it into a fire pit of some kind to place the burnt corpses from Murkmire.
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    The kragen home is only 70k gold prob less than the furnishing would be sold in traders anyway
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The kragen home is only 70k gold prob less than the furnishing would be sold in traders anyway

I need like 15 though and can only buy one Kragenhome
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're in a guild or have enough friends who would help you out, you could offer to reimburse them for the cost of the home if they send you the coals.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • db0ssman
    db0ssman
    ✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

Well that dashes my hopes lol Unless someone happens to know a way of creating a large fire pit?

You might be able to back door make one of these. Look through the brazier/firepits to see if there is one that has coals on top. If there are, make a bunch of them and then turn surface drag off. Place the base of the thing underground so just the coals up top are sticking through out through the ground. Now you have a fire pit.
    Starfire Protocol lvl 50 NB Redmage healer - Main + Master Crafter
    Gives Good Heed lvl 50 Warden Super Buff Healer
    Crafty Smyth lvl 50 Stamblade Poison Assassin - Farmer
    Everyon's Pal Adin lvl 44 Templar Splash Healer
    Stands Against Danger lvl 16 DK Tank -ex mule
    Matriarch Tamer lvl 18 Baby Sorc Healer
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heres what Im trying to do, Linchal Manor comes with a reflecting pool in the garden and Ive built slme retaining walls around it and Im trying to figure out a way to convert it into a fire pit of some kind to place the burnt corpses from Murkmire.

If you are on the pc, you will have to rely on a bunch of people to help you out, however if you are on the xbox, you can just make another account, send over the gold, buy the house, take out the furniture, send the coals back to your main account, and continue to the next account. I did it enough times to get the entire reflecting pool covered.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you are on the pc, you will have to rely on a bunch of people to help you out, however if you are on the xbox, you can just make another account, send over the gold, buy the house, take out the furniture, send the coals back to your main account, and continue to the next account. I did it enough times to get the entire reflecting pool covered.

any chance you could post a pic?
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    There was an update note in the patch notes several months ago about adding in housing items found only in furnished/unfurnished homes. Not sure why I thought the bed of coals would be one of them..silly me ;)
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In the bedroom!

Or is this a trick question?!