The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

More proc sets please!!!

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
So I still use sloads, viper and Valkyn on my Stam NB and wreck people. Especially people who are brand new to the game! I run enough max magic to cloak around and shade to stay alive. Running forward momentum with vigor and enough well fitted to roll around, staying alive is no problem. What is a proplem tho is the lack of proc sets and limited player ignore slots.

I really like the Idea of the new Soldier of Anguish set next patch which reads:

Soldier of Anguish (Medium)
2: Weapon Damage
3: Weapon Critical
4: Weapon Damage
5: When you deal damage with a melee attack, you have a 25% chance to traumatize your enemy, negating their next 5500 points of healing for 4 seconds. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

If couple that with viper and Valkyn I'm sure I will get tons of hate messages. The only problem I see with that set above is that I am COMPLETELY out of slots to ignore more people, I wish that as a 5 piece that set also reads "Extends your ignore list by 1,000 while equipped" it would make this set pretty much mandatory for any proc set build in the game!

Anyway I love paying real money to get instant access to these proc sets, makes me feel good to know that I can kill people with Sloads and that they can not kill me unless they purchase another chapter! Great feature!

I hope we see more proc sets in the future! I think it would be super cool to see a proc set such as, "Has a 20% chance to instantly kill any player below 35% HP" That would really spice up the steel tornado / destro ult meta! Anyway you're doing a great job ZOS please keep up the hard work!!

PS: I thought the cast time on shields was a fabulous idea! Why you backed out on that is kind of unreasonable, you need to show the player base that YOURE IN CONTROL and won't be pushed around by QQs on the forums. I thought cast times was necessary, I mean sure sloads can cut thru shields, but viper has a harder time. Please consider bringing back the shield cast times!
Edited by hesobad on September 28, 2018 8:57PM
Ad Victoriam!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That set, anguish, is very unlikely to make it to live from what the class rep thread said.

It's really too good.

Spin2win will see far less play as shuffle + cloak (of any variety) will completely destroy most Stam builds burst options (DB, shalk, jabs, spin2win, hurricane, leap) while single target abilities will become mad good.

Streak and Shade in the future will be mobility Kings (as well as gap closers) when major expedition and swift get reduced

Dodge will be have an additional cost increase and/or well-fitted/sturdy nerf
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dodge is already getting nerfed in nerfmire.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kanar wrote: »

It's a minor Nerf imo.

Let's take snipe as an example. On live (apparently) if you're casting snipe and I dodge it's an auto dodge on snipe.

On murkmire I'll have to dodge when snipe would land, rather than the 1-2 sec previous when you're casting + travel time.

Thing is, I'm gonna assume snipe will be paired with another ability that would land during the same GCD. Meaning if I dodge snipe, in order to do so, I must dodge the GCD that also has the accompanied insta cast ability; meaning I get a 2 for one deal.

Essentially it's rewarding skilled play
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :persevere::sweat::sunglasses::cookie:
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over here , over there, over here, over there, OVER HERE, OVER THERE, OVER HEEEEERE.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nerfmire.

Oooh. Well said, good sir. Well said.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That set, anguish, is very unlikely to make it to live from what the class rep thread said.

It's really too good.

Spin2win will see far less play as shuffle + cloak (of any variety) will completely destroy most Stam builds burst options (DB, shalk, jabs, spin2win, hurricane, leap) while single target abilities will become mad good.

Streak and Shade in the future will be mobility Kings (as well as gap closers) when major expedition and swift get reduced

Things were just starting to look up for stamplar. Rip in jabberonies.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimlok_S wrote: »

It's really too good.

Things were just starting to look up for stamplar. Rip in jabberonies.

I wanna say don't worry.

But then I pictured a Templar without swift and with a Nerf to major expedition trying to cope with shade or streak and I just don't see it happening. (And I'm thinking of Stam sorc)

I don't see the big damage numbers because again the single Target options require a higher mobility to reliably land.

You'd have to rely on gap closers; meaning 2h or SnB (they are also looking at FM Nerf)

Thinking about it; if proposed changes occur, I would almost demand for Templars to gain SOME mobility
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Love the name given to this DLC

Nerfmire

Nice
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice troll thread. 8/10
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.