The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

20 min penalty after crashing?

Zer0oo
Zer0oo
✭✭✭✭✭
Why do you get the deserter penalty if you crash? If your game crashes or you get the famous endless loading screen, you can rejoin your group but instead getting punished for bugs that are in the game.

It is even more ludicrous if you are a pre-made group: one group member crashes, can not rejoin your group after restarting the game and your whole groups can no longer que after the match since one player got a 20min cooldown on battlegrounds.

Please rethink your penalty system

@ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_RichLambert, @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
- Update 23
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you don't enjoy waiting a half hour in queue, get into a complety onesided match because of its 4vs3vs2 or a stacked team like 4 nb with selenes each and then the server kicks you after 2 minutes so you get a 20 minute penalty?
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teridaxus wrote: »
    What you don't enjoy waiting a half hour in queue, get into a complety onesided match because of its 4vs3vs2 or a stacked team like 4 nb with selenes each and then the server kicks you after 2 minutes so you get a 20 minute penalty?

I know getting a 20 minute penalty or being stuck in a queue is great, that way many more player will get the master angler achievement. :p

But also nice that not a single ZOS employee took the time to visit this sub-forum. (Maybe they already game up on the battlegrounds)

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    It happened to me too, I submitted a ticket.
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you take out the penalty, I believe players who don't like the current Mode, Group or anything else once they load in will just close app and requeue.

I believe that removing the penalty will be detrimental to the game.

Yes, I've crashed to the loading screen. Still being able to hear and move but can only see the loading screen. It's sucks to eat the penalty, but I think it's necessary.
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • iGuavaTH
    iGuavaTH
    ✭✭✭
    I want Master Deserter achievement.
  • seatox
    seatox
    Soul Shriven
    If you take out the penalty, I believe players who don't like the current Mode, Group or anything else once they load in will just close app and requeue.

I believe that removing the penalty will be detrimental to the game.

Yes, I've crashed to the loading screen. Still being able to hear and move but can only see the loading screen. It's sucks to eat the penalty, but I think it's necessary.

With the way battlegrounds are *at this very moment* the penalty just makes less people want to even bother queueing up, given how unreliable the queue is, how unstable the battleground servers seem to be, how nonexistant the matchmaking is, etcetera.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teridaxus wrote: »

This is honestly what battlegrounds is. It badly needs an overhaul.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • awesomedave55
    awesomedave55
    ✭✭
    This, even in dungeons, youll get Puged i to a beaten dungeon or catch a blue screen.... cooldown sorry about your luck.#nerfthecooldown