The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for Top Management to Build and Maintain Guild

lecarcajou_ESO
lecarcajou_ESO
✭✭✭✭
Here's the deal: a long time ago, when I first started playing ESO, I created a guild, but I simply didn't have the time to maintain it properly. I'm back in ESO, but still don't have the time to devote to running a guild in the way members would deserve.

What do I have? Arguably, a very cool and punchy guild name: Banshee. I don't know about you, but I dig a nice name. It'd be a shame to let it go to waste with me as the sole guild member.

Besides, although I'm primarily a casual solo player, now and then it's good to have some friends to tackle a dungeon or other content best approached with a group.

To make a long story short, I'm looking for some nice people who'd like to build manage this guild—from a Guild Master to Second in Command to Officers. All I ask is that I be kept on as the Founder.

That said, I do of course have some basic ideas of what kind of guild I'd like Banshee to be.
  • A place with a relaxed but civil atmosphere. You don't need to shrink from curse words, as long as you don't hurl them at each other.
  • A guild for people who like to enjoy the environment and general world of ESO. It's a beautiful place with lots to see, after all.
  • That doesn't mean you have to be lore devotees who stop to read every book, but rushing through dungeons like it's Warframe isn't your thing, either
  • There should be room for the spirit of exploration—it's not always just about the piece of gear at the end.
  • In other words, Banshee should be a place where people can come and leave the pressures of real life behind for a bit instead of trading them in for 'virtual' pressures
  • Last but not least, be comfortable with members from all walks of Tamriel life: vampires, werewolves, assassins, thieves... even goody two shoes.

Sound like the kind of environment you'd love to build and be part of? Let me hear from you! I'll pick the top management from the first peeps that can get behind this vision.

Thanks for reading!
"Morally Decentralized."
  • lecarcajou_ESO
    lecarcajou_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and in-game, I'm Jagan Matri.
    Edited by lecarcajou_ESO on September 28, 2018 6:31PM
    "Morally Decentralized."