Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – October 2018"

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I have written in other threads: Don't be lured by the promises of these Alinor furniture packs, of all the 4 packs available, there are only THREE items in total that cannot be obtained otherwise, among them the sauna tub and the throne. The vast majority of the other items are craftable, normal Alinor items, and a select few are crown store exclusives, such as the paintings and mirror.

So don't throw your Crowns away on this, buy the Alinor furniture from your neighbourhood crafter and trader for gold, and if you really want the crown store exclusives, you can buy them for a few hundred crowns, or for gold through crown sellers. That will net you the exact same content of these packs, for a fraction of the price, if you use the current crowns-to-gold value.

You're welcome.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys really need more face cosmetics.

hairtstyle, make up, lipsticks, earrings
    #MOREORBS
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Totally agree. So sick of body paint. Waiting patiently for Reaper's Harvest crates to return so I can buy the four lipsticks from them.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

Totally agree. So sick of body paint. Waiting patiently for Reaper's Harvest crates to return so I can buy the four lipsticks from them.

I thought I was the only one who wanted those lipsticks :D XD
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Now I'm curious if the Daily Rewards pet is an actual Saber Cat pet or if it's the Haunted House Cat datamined in 3.1.0.

gp_crwn_pets_hauntedhousecat_1x1-292x170.jpg

That is one freaky looking cat...
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • tansyuduri
    tansyuduri
    ✭✭
    I can't even seem to access the page. It keeps asking for my birth date no matter how many times I enter it.
    Beta Tester | PC Player | NA Server | Returning Player

STOP KILLING THE MONKEYS

• Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    tansyuduri wrote: »
    I can't even seem to access the page. It keeps asking for my birth date no matter how many times I enter it.
    You probably need to turn on cookies. Also some mobile browsers sometimes glitch there.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    "A full zone of new content, Murkmire is available as a November 2018 daily login reward."

So... umm... I need some clarification as I think this is important not only for me but also for many other players:

If I will buy Murkmire DLC from crown store (either normal or collectors edition) I will simply get... no reward as a daily login in November ? ? ? Or there will be some different reward for those who will buy the DLC earlier. ? ? ?
    Some official clarification would be nice.

really, why no one is discussing this?
    it means that i can get murkmire for free if i wait one month?
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    "A full zone of new content, Murkmire is available as a November 2018 daily login reward."

So... umm... I need some clarification as I think this is important not only for me but also for many other players:

If I will buy Murkmire DLC from crown store (either normal or collectors edition) I will simply get... no reward as a daily login in November ? ? ? Or there will be some different reward for those who will buy the DLC earlier. ? ? ?
    Some official clarification would be nice.

really, why no one is discussing this?
    it means that i can get murkmire for free if i wait one month?

I mean, it seems very possible that they won't actually release Murkmire until the end of November (early December on console).

edit: Actually, right, since the October showcase has stuff that is being "released with Murkmire" that means it is probably going to be coming in October, at least to PC. I'm sure they'll give more info about this, though.
    Edited by weedgenius on September 29, 2018 12:34AM
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like that Dibella was exclusive and you never seen it around. Some exclusives should stay that way.
  • Left4Daud
    Left4Daud
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Did you guys forget about the poor Shadowghost Pony again? It was never included in the Reapers Harvest crates, unlike the other Shadowghost pets and had to be specifically added to the store last year to accompany the matching horse.

Will the Shadowghost Pony be returning this year as well?
  • Jazdia
    Jazdia
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hiya, just wondering if the Exorcised Coven Cottage is the same one that you could earn as an achievement and pay with gold?

There was a cost of 250k gold to purchase if I’m remembering correctly from last year’s Event.

Thanks.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

The BAD thing about those lipsticks is that they will make your eye makeup DISAPPEAR! ZOS knows this but, of course, hasn't done anything about it.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed. Also, face cosmetics that DON'T look like they are intended for clowns or drag queens, please and thank you! Like could I PLEASE have my black eyeliner back so I can actually use it with my red lipstick instead of the default black lipstick???

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »

Agreed. Also, face cosmetics that DON'T look like they are intended for clowns or drag queens, please and thank you! Like could I PLEASE have my black eyeliner back so I can actually use it with my red lipstick instead of the default black lipstick???

^^^

Please ZOS no more of this vvv

jhtiOk9.png
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Atallanta Would you send me that pic of the skin from the other thread? :tongue:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

The BAD thing about those lipsticks is that they will make your eye makeup DISAPPEAR! ZOS knows this but, of course, hasn't done anything about it.

Well yes, if you use “head markings” eye makeup, but you can always use “facial hair” eyelashes too, thus you will have both, lipstick and eye makeup^^
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

^^^

Please ZOS no more of this vvv

jhtiOk9.png

Don’t expect everything to fit with 1 specific character. This zéphyr eyelashes look ridiculous on dark elves, that’s true, but it looks awesome with other races. Here’s my chars best looks^^
    drely9gf2l9n.jpeg
    0u58hd72in1e.jpeg
    y8dap4fc10oo.jpeg
    ubrmrziyxqm7.jpeg
    i07djnnlb8df.jpeg
    r38sorf9v3or.jpeg
    b53ggehdxu3f.jpeg
    dyzmky0b1m3u.jpeg
    nzl4y6fdg3l5.jpeg
    Edited by Atallanta on October 2, 2018 6:48PM
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well yes, if you use “head markings” eye makeup, but you can always use “facial hair” eyelashes too, thus you will have both, lipstick and eye makeup^^

Yes, I am aware of this. In fact you can use the "Subtle dark lashes" and NOT lose the default makeup under them. BUT, if I use a crown store lipstick, my default EYE MAKEUP from character creation disappears. And there is NOTHING available on the crown store like it because for some reason, "neato" examples like the post above aside, ZOS decided we'd all like to have our characters look like drag queens. For reference, I mean this default makeup, seen here wit the "subtle dark lashes" from the crown shop.

fRdx1oq.png

But if I pair a red lipstick with that, the awesome eyeliner and shadow that comes with it will DISAPPEAR. I find this wholly unacceptable.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, when will MALE characters finally get some darned eyelashes???

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully we'll get the November showcase today???

• Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering...
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."