Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

61 million items...how do we manage our inventory?

Grageeky
Grageeky
✭✭✭
Please help with inventory management suggestions.

Because with 60 initial spaces and 30 more with expensive upgrades, (I upgraded both my personal backpack and shared bank to 90, so far) I think that I will be right-clicking and selecting Destroy, 61 million times.
"Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until someone comes out with an add-on that has inventory management features you like, you just have to come up with your own system. I have a character for each profession that holds those mats in their personal bag. All quest and random stuff I keep on my main.
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Don't collect everything, if you do, you'll find yourself going back to town a lot, and still not having enough room in your bank to hold it all. The only thing I miss about single player games...lots of bank space :D
  • myblackbox123
    myblackbox123
    ✭✭
    RakeWorm wrote: »
    Until someone comes out with an add-on that has inventory management features you like, you just have to come up with your own system. I have a character for each profession that holds those mats in their personal bag. All quest and random stuff I keep on my main.

^^ True!

I like the idea on using alts. I wish they would've just made multiple different game banks so we could sort our junk out that way. Like:

First Cyrodiil's Union Bank
    Tamriel Federal Credit Union

I'm sure we could have fun making up names on those.

Either way, I think I'm eagerly anticipating the player add-ons to help. More than likely will be faster.
  • Inversus
    Inversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top tip: Don't try picking up all 61 million items.
    VR14 EH Sorc
    VR1 AD NB Crafter
  • Grageeky
    Grageeky
    ✭✭✭
    Inversus wrote: »
    Top tip: Don't try picking up all 61 million items.

Lol...I wonder how many players use Auto Loot?
    "Perhaps his egg spent too much time in the shade before his hatching." -Wareem-