Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Packlord Nightmare Wolf & Nightmare Wolf Cub in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Sept. 27

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This wolf pack is the stuff of nightmares…

The Packlord Nightmare Wolf and Nightmare Wolf Cub are now in the ESO Crown Store for a limited time. Add them to your pack today!

MOUNTS
Packlord Nightmare Wolf
dd6ce2ea68fdf8ac0967570924e76286.jpg

Lord of the Nightmare Pack, this night-black Wolf mount has burning paws and flames hissing from its face and tail; can anyone doubt that its origin must be Mehrunes Dagon's plane of the Deadlands?

The Packlord Nightmare Wolf is available on all platforms for a limited time from September 27 to October 1 at 10am EDT, and costs 3,500 crowns.

PETS
Nightmare Wolf Cub
765b696521945be1f920c26526e224d5.jpg

"Be scared—be very scared!" say this pup's big fiery eyes. "Please?" But no matter how much it tries to frighten like a grown-up Nightmare Wolf, this flaming fuzzball is still completely adorable.

The Nightmare Wolf Cub is available on all platforms for a limited time from September 27 to October 1 at 10am EDT, and costs 1,000 crowns.

DYE STAMPS
Necrotic
lkc5r88bnaj5.png

The Necrotic dye stamps are available on all platforms from September 27 to October 4 at 10am EDT and cost from 50 to 100 crowns.

Will you be picking up these new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.
Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on October 3, 2018 2:29PM
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm pretty tempting. Will have to see these in-game but it has a great Hearthfire Kagouti vibe going on.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This made me realize that the Nightmare Senche Cub is glitched and doesn't have the lava legs like it does in the artwork, and the Nightmare Wolf Cub does. Looks like it does have lava legs but they're just hard to see unless you're zoomed in or in 1st person, unlike the wolf.
    Edited by Tsar_Gekkou on September 28, 2018 10:51PM
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have bought both if the wolf mount was 2500 instead of 3500 crowns. That's just too expensive. They look great, though.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This mount feels rushed. No molten footprints like the Nightmare Senche, no "nightmare" sound effects.
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to point out that the saddle girth looks kinda off cause its floating in the air (actually the saddle would just slip). Its the same on all wolf mounts that use that kind of saddle. Would be nice if that could be fixed.

Edit:
    5rtlBAP.png
    Edited by Leeched on September 28, 2018 12:20PM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Raujok
    Raujok
    ✭✭
    Can´t find them in store to buy, and today is not the 3 october :(

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Edited by Raujok on October 2, 2018 11:17PM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raujok wrote: »
    Can´t find them in store to buy, and today is not the 3 october :(

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

It kind of is a valid point, as the original Showcase used the September 27 to October 3 dates that carried over to this thread.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54697
    signing off
  • munkie84
    munkie84
    ✭✭
    Same issue. Was out of town and tonight I log inand no mount. It's now October 2nd not 3rd.
  • o6untouchable
    Missing from the store for me as well. That's annoying. Waited until today so I could get it as a birthday present for myself!

I'm headed out of the country tomorrow, so I likely won't be able to snag this even if it does appear back in the store. Is there a way to purchase limited time items after the fact, if you had a valid reason for missing them?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi all,

We had an error in the Crown Store Showcase (and consequently this forum thread), and listed the end date for these items as Oct. 3 instead of Oct. 1. If you missed out on getting them because of this error, please contact our Support team. We will honor any requests for direct purchase through the end of today (Oct. 3).

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on October 3, 2018 2:29PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    This mount feels rushed. No molten footprints like the Nightmare Senche, no "nightmare" sound effects.

kinda like the Nightmare Courser that came first :(
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

kinda like the Nightmare Courser that came first :(

Mane and tail on that should have been flaming too like the one I made for Skyrim.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady