The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

End Games - PC/NA Trials Guild Recruiting

LiquidPony
LiquidPony
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
End Games is a Trials guild on PC/NA, made up mostly of XB1 transfers with significant Trials experience (vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, etc).

We are currently recruiting for one good DPS for our core team and any role for fills.

We have completed all Crag HMs, vHoF HM, and vMoL HM (DDs yo) and are currently working on cleaning up vMoL HM for a solid score before moving on to vAS+2.

Core requirements are:

* 600+ CP
* Significant DLC raid experience
* 45k+ magicka 6mil solo parse, 50k+++ stamden/stamblade (stamblade should be well over that number)
* More importantly, we'll want to see some in-raid parses to make sure DPS is on point in tough content.
* Be chill

Message me here, or in game @LiquidPony for an invite.
Edited by LiquidPony on December 2, 2018 8:28PM
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    Messaged you in game, but interested in joining. @Deadrubble
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Livyy19 I sent you an invite the other day. If you didn't get it I'll send you another.
  • iDeadly_CTSV
    iDeadly_CTSV
    ✭✭
    @Livyy19 Im online now and its saying account not found
  • Syee
    Syee
    Returning player would love t join you guys =)@syeekco
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Syee wrote: »
    Returning player would love t join you guys =)@syeekco

@Syee invite coming your way this afternoon.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump.

Specifically looking for healers right now for the core team, and still recruiting for all roles for subs/off-night runs.
  • Higano
    Higano
    Soul Shriven
    If you guys are still recruiting, I would like to join . Cp 400 tank, mostly for subs/off-night runs @Higano :smile:
    Edited by Higano on September 1, 2018 12:39AM
  • shamsb14a_ESO
    I'm interested. CP525 w/ 50s in all classes. Trial-ready tank and healer. @tramtrist
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    GT same as this. Anyway, experienced trials healer. Healed almost everything, not to same the best NA by any stretch, but i'd love to see if its a fun fit, aaaannd I have an open slot atm. So please shot me an invite
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Magplar Healer looking for trial group. Cp 550+

Please send invite if you have available space to @ShellaSunshine

Thank you!
  • LeagueTroll
    LeagueTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have spot for a tank? Cleared vmol vhof vas+1 vcr+2. Only interested in cr progression atm though.
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poke me. Name is the same ingame
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • iDeadly_CTSV
    iDeadly_CTSV
    ✭✭
    Hi
  • KingKobra
    KingKobra
    ✭✭✭
    Add me please, cp 740 that wants to continue doing trials. Completed multiple vet trials. Tank and dps. Mainly focused on dps.

@KiingKobra
    PC-NA-AD
    Mag DK / Mag Den / Stam NB / Mag Sorc / Stam Sorc / Mag Plar (Healer) / Stam DK (Tank) / Mag NB
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bump for updated info.