Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My Grotto Decorated for My Guild

Madhattr64
Madhattr64
✭✭✭
Thought I would share some screen shots of our Grotto home since I think it is coming along pretty well.

kr32vvbbut3u.png

Had to cage the Banker and Merchant as they were refusing to work. Kept walking away when needed.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    gh9i6vh5zqsw.png

This is where One Eyed Willy counts his gold. Definitely need more gold.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    r1nhcfxgu6tx.png

t9iyy69bt3wl.png

n3sgtou28y39.png

Every good Pirate home needs a torture area and a place to bury the dead.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    xdz9ugpd2dm4.png

i9uo9xcar8qt.png

The research Library is a work in progress.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    rmym48t041mx.png

9atbarvfqezn.png

What is a Pirate home without a place to have some drinks.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    a0fcqwti8ukm.png

Our round table for meetings with the ever watchful gargoyles.

x22i8q4n0dzo.png

kvm28tumuy7m.png

A little relaxing beach escape.
    Edited by Madhattr64 on July 13, 2018 10:14PM
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    7uvs76n10unz.png

The Eye Of Sauron is always watching.

f91jguwagy8v.png

And just so we don't forget about the long load screens.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I will add more photos as the decorations progress.
    Edited by Madhattr64 on July 13, 2018 10:12PM
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    851fzekeab3a.png

I have a guild member in a motorized wheel chair so I made his round table chair a wheel chair.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Madhattr64 Very, very cool guild hall -- and the descriptions are everything, lol. I think I can speak for most people when I say, thank you for caging up the merchant and banker. They wander off more often than not it seems. :wink: (which I think is getting fixed in 4.1)

And awesome job on the guild meeting table and the ouroboros, by the way! <3 They came out perfect -- and I like the pattern made by the overlapping Daedric Bases in the table.
  • Brigda
    Brigda
    ✭✭✭
    I can't love your wheelchair enough, for all the reasons.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @Madhattr64 Very, very cool guild hall -- and the descriptions are everything, lol. I think I can speak for most people when I say, thank you for caging up the merchant and banker. They wander off more often than not it seems. :wink: (which I think is getting fixed in 4.1)

And awesome job on the guild meeting table and the ouroboros, by the way! <3 They came out perfect -- and I like the pattern made by the overlapping Daedric Bases in the table.

I had originally made the table using the bottom of the base but loved the pattern so much I flipped it.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Your Colossal House looks villainous :P
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Your Colossal House looks villainous :P

Aye. A Pirates life for me.
  • hawkeye1889
    Brigda wrote: »
    I can't love your wheelchair enough, for all the reasons.

It was built for me, I wish there was a better joystick options but thats the best I could find
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gorgeous! :smile:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abosolutely amazing, love the round table (I’ve always liked the stories of the knights of the round table)

I have a question though,
    Where’s the torture equipment from? My overlook could use some equipment to finish up a room....uh I mean...... it looks like it breaks a few laws and I’m gonna have to report the shopkeeper to the proper authorities..... (pssst, where’d u get them cause I’d like to get some) :smiley:
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for posting this, just as I thought.... mostly luxury furnishings, meaning I’ll have to be very patient and wait until they come back. :disappointed:

Edit: forgot to add my playful justification piece
    *ahem*
    Oh no they are luxury furnishings only sold by Zanil Theran in Cold harbour, there’s no authorities that have jurisdiction in cold harbour. Looks like I’ll have to buy most of Zanil’s stock to prevent this stuff ending up in the wrong hands...... :wink::smiley:
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on July 16, 2018 12:03AM
  • hawkeye1889

Thanks for posting this, just as I thought.... mostly luxury furnishings, meaning I’ll have to be very patient and wait until they come back. :disappointed:

most of them are on guild traders check https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

most of them are on guild traders check https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade

Yes I’m sure they are but, I tend not to use Guild traders for furnishings (sure blue prints I will use traders for) because traders tend to be rip offs, *selling a 5k item for like 20k* (at least on console most traders appear to be complete rip offs.) why pay 20k when I can be patient and get them from the original source for 5k, no need to waste time hunting them down either (unlike blueprints)
    *slightly exaggerated example

Also Xbox eu appears to have a distinct lack of traders that either price items for what they’re worth or actually have the item I would like (checked nearly every zones main city traders the other week hunting down a deeper leg motif, when I found one for 11k I said sure if it means I don’t have to keep searching)

Either way thanks again for sharing that furnishing info website :smile:
    Edited by Shadow_Akula on July 15, 2018 11:41PM
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I changed the torture area and will post photos when I get in game again.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    I moved the torture area back to the cliffside and built its own dungeon around it to free up some space.

You enter through the skull!

5oqv3ra2i5yj.png

dmo75fcewgdh.png

e1sdprouwsxp.png

g2utomotwx3s.png

czf42i3c7q04.png

• HiLyfe808
    HiLyfe808
    ✭✭✭✭
    simple and yet very cool looking! i have still yet to start decorating mines and then i seen the new ones after i bought the grotto and the damn wolf hunt one looks cool as hell.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Skull entrance is bad ass.
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the latest, built a fish tank for the bar.

l5w2tdlxmtfr.png

bdtkwyp9yt9a.png

• Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy watching what you're doing with your grotto. I have completely overhauled mine and had to ditch most of the inside main boat. Ah well, this is such a fun house with so many possibilities, so I guess a few trade offs aren't so bad. I also really love the wheelchair you made for your guildie. <3 The Eye of Sauron is completely badass, too!
  • Madhattr64
    Madhattr64
    ✭✭✭
    We need animated fish.