Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

alrikmerc
alrikmerc
So log in attempt, the program spins up, then does nothing and the Play button lights up again. No error message or anything. Any suggestions?
  • csinclair2ub17_ESO
    same thing happened to me, i don't know why, i'm in north america and megaservers are back up!
  • tpretender
    tpretender
    Soul Shriven
    Same with me it worked fine for 2 days at start of 5 days early release. Then my launcher did a small patch. Got an error, and keep getting it when runign the launcher, was no play button either. So I repaired. That got rid of the error but after I log in it just hangs up does nothing at all. I never get to the chr select screen.
  • sayaseirei
    Nice to see that I am not the only one in the North America server that is getting no game response when I attempt to play this game. I can select the start once.. then nothing happens. Thing I am worried about is that my account information is showing that my 30 days has started and I've received no game play time so far.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other players aren't likely to be able to help you with this. Email support.
  • Xionar
    Xionar
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Email support, continue attempting to repair, as a last resort, reinstall. Also make sure any and all drivers are updated (sound card/video card, adapters/anything else).