The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon to remove housing F5 UI element

Edwin
Edwin
✭✭✭
Hi, I use the addon S'rendarr, and the best spot to place some UI elements was in the bottom right corner, but unfortunately, it overlaps with the default UI, it looks like this:

w060lOkBRPOvTltuFsK7vg.png

I have the Azurah addon but it hasn't been updated in a while so that's probably the reason it doesn't allow me to move or remove that UI element. Does anyone know any addon that does this or have any tips for what I could do?
Edited by Edwin on April 1, 2018 6:46AM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NotEdwin Heya, I was just reading back through the forums and saw this post. I'll add an option for hiding that into Essential Housing Tools in one of the next updates.
  • Edwin
    Edwin
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @NotEdwin Heya, I was just reading back through the forums and saw this post. I'll add an option for hiding that into Essential Housing Tools in one of the next updates.

That'd be amazing. Thank you!

I will keep an eye out :smile:
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NotEdwin Ok, so it took me a little bit to get the feature in, but Essential Housing Tools 7.2.1 now has a setting under:

Settings > Addons > Essential Housing Tools > Quality of Life
    "Hide Housing Editor button"

Just toggle that ON and you won't see "Housing Editor" or "Go to Entrance" anymore. :wink:
  • Edwin
    Edwin
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @NotEdwin Ok, so it took me a little bit to get the feature in, but Essential Housing Tools 7.2.1 now has a setting under:

Settings > Addons > Essential Housing Tools > Quality of Life
    "Hide Housing Editor button"

Just toggle that ON and you won't see "Housing Editor" or "Go to Entrance" anymore. :wink:

That's perfect. Thank you!