The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Up coming map changes ...

SugaComa
SugaComa
✭✭✭✭✭
So will we get something in the way of a storey mission to explain the new layout of the map ...

A shift in the contanent ... Anything that's not just log out and log in and oh look everything has magically changed

Give us something ... Or at least a conversation we can over here so the NPC can share their theories on what happened even if just for *** n giggles
Edited by SugaComa on September 25, 2018 6:18PM
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The RP is stronk with this one.

I'd rather they work on improving performance and reducing lag than give us ingame explanations for map changes.
    Edited by NirnStorm on September 26, 2018 9:21AM
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest ... I couldn't care about RP ... I just like it when I hear weird *** from NPC ...

Imagine at Alexia and the prisoner at the front gate goes ... "It was easier to escape before they moved the bridge"

It would give long term players a little chuckle and new players after the patch would be like ... What the ***'s he on about