Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Recipe books

sickboy2808
sickboy2808
✭✭✭
Ive been searching all over the place for some and only found a drink recipe book.I have lots of supplies which is making my bank full so where are some books? I spend half my game time looking in crates and barrels but never find any,also been looking through alot of buildings..
ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would stop stock piling ingredients if you are new to the game; first because their resell value is limited, and second as you have noticed you don't have enough recipes yet. Over time you will slowly accumulate them. I am level 8 and I only have 3 to 5.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Empty_Emotions
    Are you checking cupboards, night stands, desks and wardrobes as well? I've found a large amount of recipes (and also racial motifs) in these type of containers. Have also found them drop off world mobs and found them in lost backpacks around the world (recipes not motifs, haven't found any of those in the open world or as drops as of yet).
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Searched loads of cupboards,nightstands and wardrobes also so yep,thought id least have 1 more LOL. When i enter a building i go through everything,even tables and desks..I must be glitched
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Srikandi
    Srikandi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Join a guild. My guild bank is packed with recipes people don't need.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Went back to the starting city and found a good few books :)
  • software_goddess
    software_goddess
    ✭✭✭
    I have found most of my recipes in end tables, by beds and the chests at the foot of beds. I guess they make good bed time reading. Do you have friends you can trade with?
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 6 or 7 recipes so far, they were all located in small boxes at houses. What I lack are actually alchemy ingredients, I seldom find flowers - quite funny if you compare it to Skyrim where you had tons of flowers... but hey, maybe I am just unlucky :cold_sweat:

I got some goat stew to spare, no idea however how I can trade this to you ^^
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I have found most of my recipes in end tables, by beds and the chests at the foot of beds. I guess they make good bed time reading. Do you have friends you can trade with?

Haha yeah best place to read a book.I haven't made any friends as of yet but hopefully i will find some more books..Also joined a Guild and maybe trade that way as i have 3 of the same recipe..
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Audigy wrote: »
    I have 6 or 7 recipes so far, they were all located in small boxes at houses. What I lack are actually alchemy ingredients, I seldom find flowers - quite funny if you compare it to Skyrim where you had tons of flowers... but hey, maybe I am just unlucky :cold_sweat:

I got some goat stew to spare, no idea however how I can trade this to you ^^

Just through a trade i think??

• Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a large trading guild. You'll get plenty of recipes in no time.