The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error Code 302 PATCHERROR_CORRUPTDEST

InfernoRaven
InfernoRaven
✭✭
So I have finished installing the game overnight I stayed hyped up on caffine and watch the entire download bar move extremely slowly at 1.25 MB/per sec that it seemed capped at.

After it jumped through a few hoops my launcher began downloading a patch that is a little over 2,000 MB after finishing downloading said patch it proceeded to begin installing it, after failing to install it and giving me a error (in title) a repair button appeared. I repaired the installation, which it didn't seem to find any error and then it checked my download of the patch then began re-downloading the patch over again these seems like the second time it has done this. Which leads me to believe this isn't a problem with my computer more a problem with the download server.

I am attempting to download it for a third time, hopefully it works but in case it doesn't I am curious if there is a direct download link I can use to bypass the launcher and download the patch or a P2P link for the patch where I can apply it manually rather than via Launcher.

OR is there an alternative option?
  • InfernoRaven
    InfernoRaven
    ✭✭
    Update: The 3rd Time was a failure same error. I am going to try adjusting Elevated Administrative Permissions, It may be a writing issue to the ESO folder. Also officially contacting customer support why I re download the patch for a 4th time. I will be speaking to them about extending my game time as I am burning time and cannot play.
    Options