Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chaos Champion Achievement - Total BS

brandonv516
brandonv516
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
1.4m damage. Focused on ball carriers entire match, purposely letting enemy team pick it up and killing them fast after retrieval so the game was drawn out.

Single target skills on damage bar: Force Pulse, Flame Reach, Crippling Grasp, Incapacitating Strike.

I have seen a handful of players with this title. So what's your secret? You can't tell me I didn't do at least 500k out of that 1.4m damage on ball carriers. (okay you can but I don't see how)

This isn't the first time either. Back when it was CP, I focused on a ball carrier who held it the entire match and had over 2m damage. Still didn't get the achievement.
Edited by brandonv516 on July 31, 2018 8:20PM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have this achievement, and I advice you to gather few friends, queue with them and make that achievement on them when they'll be in opposite team.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    I have this achievement, and I advice you to gather few friends, queue with them and make that achievement on them when they'll be in opposite team.

Good luck with that in the current matchmaking system.

Syncd queueing is dead.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Shouldnt casually advice people to exploit the game like this. Some people work hard for that achivement
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most bg achievements are almost impossible to get without a little "cheating" and are sometimes even really dumb. It even got harder now since they are no-cp.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No I'd rather not exploit it like people do with Emperor. I believe it is the hardest Battlegrounds achievement to attain. So aside from exploiting, any other tips from anyone else?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

Shouldnt casually advice people to exploit the game like this. Some people work hard for that achivement

Wouldn't call it hard work, id say some people are just good with rng and they got that achievement out of luck. This is the type of achievement that woulda been easy in cp battlegrounds (which I didn't bother playing because I hate cp pvp)
    Edited by Aliyavana on July 31, 2018 11:45PM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know that queueing to match as a premade is exploiting :D
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭

Didn't know that queueing to match as a premade is exploiting :D

You’d need to sync queues with 12 players, working togetger on 3 teams. Thats a bit more exploity than just queing as a premade.

I agree this is just about impossible to get without 3 teams working together. I like that it is not easy to attain, but the math just works out so that you need to have crazy rng with the composition of the rest of the bg, and really cheese to do all that damage while withholding killing the carrier, and not picking up the ball.

They could shave 100k off of it.
    Edited by del9 on August 1, 2018 6:32PM
    PCNA

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think your single Target quick kills is why you're not getting it

If they are healing themselves while you're dealing damage you'll build up a higher score.

Quickly killing the carrier will result in lower damage.

While it's instinctual to kill the carrier to "prolong" the battle, you're not at all. One team has a time limit how much they can carry, quickly killing or slowly killing won't change that maximum, nor how quickly they get there.

The only thing you could do, is try and divide the score between both opponent groups by killing the carrier to let the other team pick it up - nothing else will prolong the battle.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shadowmaster
    Shadowmaster
    ✭✭✭✭

nothing like cheesing the game to get a meaningless nerd achievement ffs
    Edited by Shadowmaster on August 2, 2018 2:06AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nothing like cheesing the game to get a meaningless nerd achievement ffs

why do you care about someone cheesing a title if its meaningless then?
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This title feels like a rng aligning type achievement, this is probably rarer than master agler
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I got this achievement on one of my toons. But it was against an unkillable tank on the other team who picked up the ball and held it the entire match. It was pretty ridiculous, and noone could kill the guy.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only got two advices to this: One was focusing the carrier with only dots and having it ticking on them and reapplying it (as a magblade)
    the other advice was going stamblade :D
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to see the threshold is being addressed in Murkmire.

Does anyone know what the new requirements are? Does it even show in the PTS?
  • xS Foxy
    xS Foxy
    New requirements UP?
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xS Foxy wrote: »
    New requirements UP?

Didnt see it, I still seen the same old value, but tbh it would be better if it would be similar to the Walk it off achievment imo
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

So... cheat? Lame