Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Standard is purged by earthgore?

Flame_of_Hades
Flame_of_Hades
✭✭✭
i mean, it makes sense based on the tooltip, but really? a 250 cost ultimate erased by an already amazing heal?? really??
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is what happens when both pieces of the set are available in the Golden within a month of each other :/ A lot of those people using it now would never have been able to get a helm from completing the vet dungeon.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love the concept of earth-gore but it's such a carry set and I wish it wasn't in the game. I feel like it's healing needs to be HEAVILY affected instead of the baby changes to the heal. But I love the idea of negate attached to a set.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    This is what happens when both pieces of the set are available in the Golden within a month of each other :/ A lot of those people using it now would never have been able to get a helm from completing the vet dungeon.

Well you are in a PvP category, so yes that is obvious.
  • Mintaka5
    Mintaka5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You act like it procs 100%
    i mean, it makes sense based on the tooltip, but really? a 250 cost ultimate erased by an already amazing heal?? really??

• _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A monster set should not purge ground based ultimates... when it purges something like blockade of frost or corrupting pollen that is perfectly fine... but when it removes things like Standard, Nova, Negate, Bostering Darkness, and Healing Thicket it crosses the line into broken overpowered
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Mintaka5 wrote: »
    You act like it procs 100%

its up almost twice as often as my standard, and when i drop standard, its highly likely someone is going under 50% if they have any other source of damage on them.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah earthgore is such an clutch heal set. Basically free aoe breath of lifes in an area for 6s and also purge everything...

It's a stupid set that really needs nerfing, a 2 piece shouldn't just save you if you've been ran of out resources, defile etc.. just because.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DarkJester1
    DarkJester1
    ✭✭✭
    People still tell me that troll king is better though. At least, in BGs.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People still tell me that troll king is better though. At least, in BGs.

Earthgore is very useful when facing a team that builds ultimate and coordinates dropping it on your group. Burst heal for burst damage.

Troll King provides more sustained heals throughout the match. If you got a character with good burst heals, this is a better choice.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah earthgore is such an clutch heal set. Basically free aoe breath of lifes in an area for 6s and also purge everything...

It's a stupid set that really needs nerfing, a 2 piece shouldn't just save you if you've been ran of out resources, defile etc.. just because.

Earthgore purges 1 ground effect.
    This notion that it "purges everything" is simply wrong.
    Also if you use shifting I'm fairly sure you can just shift the banner to drop it again?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder-

If you stand in a Negate (Suppression Field)- and then Earthgore procs will Earthgore negate the Negate? Or will Negate cause Earthgore not to proc?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder-

If you stand in a Negate (Suppression Field)- and then Earthgore procs will Earthgore negate the Negate? Or will Negate cause Earthgore not to proc?

I'm pretty sure Earthgore negates a Suppression Field (or did once upon a time).