Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Add-on

fgoron2000
fgoron2000
✭✭✭✭
Does anybody know of an add-on that allows you to see your various characters' Skill Tree levels through some sort of a dropdown or tab switching? I'm thinking of something along the lines of Trait Buddy or ESO Master Recipe List. Both of those allow you to view the respective info on different characters without having to relog them.

• GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What Pledges at my Alts (weird name, super useful addon) has a tab that shows some, but not all. I believe it's limited to Fighters, Mages, Undaunted, Thieves, Dark Brotherhood, Psijic and your 3 [Class] skill lines on one panel; then there's another panel that tracks all your characters' crafting skill lines progress as well.

It also tracks things like your held Pledges, the upcoming calendar of Pledges, daily/weekly quest completions (for Trials, world boss dailies, etc), and some miscellaneous currencies and whatnot (how much gold, AP, keys, etc) all your toons have.

WPamA is definitely in my must-have addons list. Give it a look.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    What Pledges at my Alts (weird name, super useful addon) has a tab that shows some, but not all. I believe it's limited to Fighters, Mages, Undaunted, Thieves, Dark Brotherhood, Psijic and your 3 [Class] skill lines on one panel; then there's another panel that tracks all your characters' crafting skill lines progress as well.

It also tracks things like your held Pledges, the upcoming calendar of Pledges, daily/weekly quest completions (for Trials, world boss dailies, etc), and some miscellaneous currencies and whatnot (how much gold, AP, keys, etc) all your toons have.

WPamA is definitely in my must-have addons list. Give it a look.

thanks very much, i'll hafta check it out...

edit:
    i took a quick look at it at esoui.com and it looks amazing, i'm gonna try it out...

Edited by fgoron2000 on September 26, 2018 1:54AM
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glad I helped :)

If you want to know some other useful addons, I know quite a few that I basically wouldn't play without. I'm happy to share if there are other things you'd like help with.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    although i already have quite a few, having been playing for two and a half years, i'm always on the lookout for ones that i don't know about so by all means, go for it...