Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I didn't receive my Explorer's pack bonuses

Sorcrater
Sorcrater
✭✭
It is already the 4th of April and nothing has appeared in my mail. I pre-ordered the physical standard edition. What is going on?
  • searos
    searos
    I'm in the same boat as you, I pre-ordered the Standard Edition and never received my pet or treasure maps :'(
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you ordered physical edition you'll receive physical codes (paper ones) inside your game pack, not an email.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Master Angler
  • Temerity
    Temerity
    I have the same problem. I entered my pre order code and have been able to get into the game no problem. I didn't get the maps or pet. When the physical disk arrived I tried to input the explorer pack code and get the message "this code requires the elder scrolls online". No idea what that is about. I'm trying to enter it on the account page where it says "redeem code".
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you received the code in a physical box but it is not working, this is something to directly contact support about - players can't help you.
  • HardyHero
    HardyHero
    Solved here...
    There is another code for redeem explores pack itens.
    The site supporte answer me quickly!
    Edited by HardyHero on April 5, 2014 4:32PM
    Be a person of whom the world is not worthy.