The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamplar help

IcedOver
IcedOver
Looking for help with my stamplar first time running dps templar ive already got Gold ravager and still need relequen just wanting to know what monster set/jewelry traits/weapon traits and enchants i should run and also is ravaging and relequen gonna give me the best dps for pve trials? TY i love the class so far and want to make it efficient
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't mess with Relequen yet, but according to lots of peeps, it's a good set. Cool, I may use it on one of my toon. Ravager isn't too bad; however, there are still plenty of good sets and monster pieces. On one of my Stamplars (DW), I'm sporting Sword Dancer and Innate Axiom. On another (2H), I have Sword-Singer and Mech A and TFS/ShackleB on another DW. I also have another 2H hybrid tank that I use Sword-S/Shacklebreaker and Skoria on. On the other 3, I use Selene on one, Velidreth on another and Grothdaar. I like variety and whatever set/pieces/combo you use, as long as you have lots of stam and weapon damage juices, your dps is going to be good. Well.. also, as long you're using the right combo and rotations.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viper cyrodiils ward and Selene
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive found still ravager is outperformed by yekoda.

Best results for me so far is basic meta being selenes, yekoda, relequen.