The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

customer support appreciation

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
I just want to say that I love the customer service employees. Also they all have a unique way of opening their responses like “Hail Adventurer!” And I love it.
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I've rarely had bad support experience and the staff I've chatted with have always been patient and awesome in support given.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • ktdotexe
    ktdotexe
    ✭✭✭
    [deleted]
    Edited by ktdotexe on July 11, 2019 5:46PM
  • Zoal_AUG
    Zoal_AUG
    ✭✭✭
    I love it too :D and also dev combat team!
    Edited by Zoal_AUG on September 25, 2018 8:34AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never had any problem with them either...
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    Really? My experience is a bit different.
    I can't prove it, but getting a busted quest and reporting got me HERE.
    How great support is...
    Ya right.
  • YamiKuruku
    YamiKuruku
    ✭✭✭✭
    i agree! everytime i write a ticket for bugs or stuff i hope to get an answer because they are always so funny X'D

i once got kicked out of the map because of a daedroth and the support wrote:
    "I understand that your character has been pushed out the map by a rampaging Daedroth. We apologize for the Daedroth's actions as we sometimes have no control over their aggressive behavior."

good stuff, i am really happy with the support and they are always helpful whenever i have problems.
    -{ PC EU }-
    CP 810+
    x Khazadaar > lvl50 EP | Khajiit magblade | Main&Master Crafter | Bloodletter
    x Mazayee-Kajthux > lvl 50 EP | Argonian Warden Healer | Godslayer
    x Margaux the Undying > lvl50 DC | Breton Templar Healer | Tick-Tock Tormentor
    x Fendryn Olms >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer Necro Healer | Gryphon Heart
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
    x Haj Xal >lvl50 EP | Argonian Healblade | Immortal Redeemer
    x Caessia>lvl 50EP | Imperial Warden Tank | Bringer of Light
    x Andre Valere >lvl 50 AD | Breton SorcTank | Gryphon Heart
    x S'zhan'ir >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit StamDen| Alpha Predator
    x Ri'zaad Sajhan >lvl 50 EP | Khajiit DKTank | extinguisher of flames
    x Mi'ra-Do>lvl 50EP | Khajiit magPlar | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor
    x Minwe Elsinor>lvl 50EP | Altmer MagDen | Dovahkriid
    x Velen Dres > lvl50 EP | Dunmer Magcro | Voice of Reason
    x Perathea > lvl50 AD | Argonian MagDK
    x Myvth >lvl 50 EP | Dunmer StamDK | Plague of Peryite
    x Nephaal Telvanni > lvl50 EP | dunmer MagSorc | Voice of Reason
    x Ko'haana > lvl50 AD | Khajiit Magsorc
    x Zasha gra-Lashk > lvl50 EP | Orc Stamcro
    xCassius Pavo > lvl50 EP | Imperial Necrotank | Bringer of Light
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My experiences have gotten better over time. The first few times I contacted support (back in 2015) were a complete waste of time. I got an automated response which was absolutely nothing to do with what I contacted them about - as far as I could see it picked out "key" words and sent a generic response based on that. When I replied and said that didn't help I got a response from a human essentially asking me if I'm sure it didn't help and had to re-send the entire original email slightly re-worded to get them to understand. Then they sent me long lists of things to try to identify the problem and never responded when I sent the info back.

For a long time that put me off contacting them at all, I thought unless it was a literally game-breaking problem it wasn't worth the hassle. I did occasionally have to send in tickets via the in-game system and got mixed results.

My latest ticket was the complete opposite, it was a weird one because nothing was actually wrong - I was asking them to remove the spider pet I got from a free crown crate because I hate spiders and I was expecting either a flat no or having to repeatedly explain why it's a problem for me before getting an answer. But instead I got a reply within a few hours letting me know they understood the problem and had gone ahead and removed it!
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Danikat it still does the generic replies based on key words. I wrote a ticket about my personal bank the other week and wrote "this is my personal bank, not guild bank" and it picked out "guild bank" and sent me info about guild bank issues.

It's annoying but I've learnt to just reply saying the answer wasn't related to the question and please could you check on the issue again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."