Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO and Mojave Yes/No?

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I going to have issues with ESO if I update to Mojave?

I know about the Molten issue and that there is an update coming in Murkmire, but what about today? Is it ok if I update?
  • LoopyRoopy
    I updated today, and ESO worked fine. Only problem was a spin cycle camera that wouldn't stop. I just had to authorise ESO in system preferences
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoopyRoopy wrote: »
    I updated today, and ESO worked fine. Only problem was a spin cycle camera that wouldn't stop. I just had to authorise ESO in system preferences

Thank you! :)

• JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how/where do you authorize ESO in system preferences?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are experiencing your camera spinning above your character in Mac Mojave, please follow these steps to resolve this issue:
    1. Open "System Preferences"
    2. Select "Security & Privacy"
    3. Select the "Privacy" tab
    4. Scroll down and select "Accessibility" on the left
    5. Unlock the menu to allow changes
    6. Either add or uncheck and recheck "ZeniMax Online Studios Launcher"

For the best results, follow these steps after you've logged into character select. You may need to click into the game after checking the option before you lock the menu for the change to take effect.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Works fine for me after I ok’d the accessibility, if anything it runs better now.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • thedrpill
    thedrpill
    Soul Shriven
    Thank goodness someone had the answer!! Thought I was losing my mind.

Thanks very much.
  • chaos1970
    chaos1970
    The BOW and frame rate issue's seem to be only on those of us using a Mac. Happened with the last update and I've seen one and only one acknowledgement from the powers that be that they know about it and a patch will be issued in the future.
    So with all the things going on and Holiday event's and the new DLC the game remains unplayable for most Mac user's with absolutely no word what they are doing to fix it nor to compensate us for not being able to play this game
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I'm running Mojave 10.14 on my 27", late model 2013 iMac and its running better than before after latest patch/update.
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    keto3000 wrote: »
    I'm running Mojave 10.14 on my 27", late model 2013 iMac and its running better than before after latest patch/update.

unfortunately you're an outlier. I'm running a 2017 imac and my performance was destroyed by the patch, as it did for the vast majority of mac players.
    Edited by JJBoomer on October 28, 2018 12:29PM