The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

About Jewelry Crafting Nodes

Vanthras79
Vanthras79
✭✭✭✭✭
Should JC have nodes that are separate from the blacksmithing nodes? As in ZOS should add nodes all over the game for just JC, separate from BS nodes.
Edited by Vanthras79 on September 24, 2018 3:45PM
Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

About Jewelry Crafting Nodes 16 votes

Yes
50% 8 votes
No
50% 8 votes
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Initially I thought yes, but it hasn't been too bad for farming as long as I know my farming route. There doesn't seem to be a lack of JC mats or blacksmithing mats.

Honestly the 10 grains to 1 plating is much worse.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with it currently. Would elaborate further but just realized it's time to head home from work. See you on the forums tomorrow!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it's fine the way it is.
    They simply added the Jewelry crafting material IDs to the spawn/loot table for those nodes.

I like the way this works, shared nodes and all.
    type.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on September 24, 2018 8:47PM