The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Major Expedition and PvP

RT_Frank
RT_Frank
✭✭✭
So I'm testing some sets in PvP and I decided to try VO cuz I figured the 5th would be good in overland. Unfortunately the stamina recovery and major expedition does not work on players. I was looking into the dreugh king slayer set but its description has a similar statement as VO for major expedition, making me doubtful.

So my question is are there sets that can give major expedition via player kills or otherwise? Or am I only limited by abilities and potions?
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreugh king does work i believe.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreugh King does work but IMO it's not a very efficient set for PvP. Depending on your playstyle you might get much more out of Coward's Gear.