The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Summerset paintings

weedgenius
weedgenius
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone found any of the new paintings added with Summerset? Or are they only bought with crowns?

I know about the one you get for free form the quest... I'm talking about these:
  • Painting of Aldmeri Ruins, Refined
  • Painting of Ancient Road, Refined
  • Painting of College of the Sapiarchs, Refined
  • Painting of Gryphon Nest, Elegant
  • Painting of High Elf Tower, Refined
  • Painting of Monastery of Serene Harmony, Refined
  • Painting of Sinkhole, Refined

PS4 NA
Better Homes & Gardens
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    This is a good place to find out what drops, what must be bought, etc. It usually has good info there: en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Gallery_Furnishings/Paintings

According to this, all of the paintings you listed are found only through the housing editor/crown store, or crown store housing packs. Sorry there's no other way to get them (maybe exchange gold for crowns with someone?)

@Alassirana
    SneakyBo, ExSO_Gold, Demure Dragon Dealings
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are all in the Tamrieltradecentre database so have been sold on guild stores at some point, I could only find listings for these 2 currently on EU PC so they seem to be quite rare

Painting of Monastery of Serene Harmony, Refined
    Painting of Gryphon Nest, Elegant

I have no idea where they drop, I have found Telvanni paintings in Vvardenfell in chests, maybe it's the same for Summerset
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

I know about the one you get for free form the quest...

:

Theres a painting from a quest? An actual housing item? What quest?
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »

I know about the one you get for free form the quest...

:

Theres a painting from a quest? An actual housing item? What quest?

the quest giver is actually standing in front of a work in progress panting, painting it :)
    cant remember what shes called, but she makes you go around collecting the ingredients for it
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @XDark_One13 Artemiisia describes her correctly! She's on the dock in Lillandril.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Slyjinxy
    Slyjinxy
    ✭✭✭
    I got the Gryphon painting out of a chest, master difficulty.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slyjinxy wrote: »
    I got the Gryphon painting out of a chest, master difficulty.

That's the one I'm still after. RNG is taking a huge dump on me lately for what I want to find, and rewarding me greatly on the stuff I've already found about 1 trillion times.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guess is they can be stolen from safeboxes, much like some of the Vvardenfell ones. I also look to TTC to determine whether something has been listed at some point.

Get stealing!
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @ixie, I didn't think of checking TTC since I don't use it. :disappointed: Awesome!

Thanks for the confirmation, guys. I do need to get to stealing!! And @Mix, I love your stolen plan spreadsheet, it helped me be super cool to my guildies when I got that pew plan right away :lol::lol:
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 8 summerset paintings you can get in the game as obtainable loot. You can easily tell which ones they are in the housing editor since they have the same exact frames.

- ancient road
    - Aldmeri ruins
    - College of Sapiarchs
    - Gryphon nest
    - High elf tower
    - Monestary of serene harmony
    - Sinkhole
    - Summerset Coast
    Edited by Blacknight841 on September 28, 2018 9:27PM