The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing

mrbeaujengels1
Another requested isseu, the stone pergola's in the "Princly Dawnlight Palace" still aren't movable , this has been annoying us for a while now. We do not care that Zos has to put more data towards the house so we can move there locations, we would appreciate it if uou guys and girls could finale fix this. Its only our house if can do as we please with the items that YOU put in there. We paid a lot!!! Again Please fix with next update
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, unmovable assets, are a part of many houses and they can be frustrating. Remember, if they make them movable then they will add to the item count which will upset many players who have decorated with them as static objects.

Side note: you may want to choose more meaningful titles for your posts to grab attention rather than the generic "housing".

Example: [Bug] Unmovable Stone Pergolas in Dawnlight Palace

or [Request/Suggestion] Make Stone Pergolas in Dawnlight Palace movable

It is definitely a balancing act for ZoS to decide which features are movable and which are static. Normally, if the item can't be found crafted or on crown furniture tab in the editor it will NOT be movable when you purchase the house, (there are a few exceptions like the sheds in the Vvardenfell homes) but it is a good rule of thumb.

With our item counts so low, 700 is not enough for most of us to decorate a manor to our liking, having static structural elements is a benefit rather than a nuisance for most.

Although, I own Stay-Moist Mansion and did wonder why 2 posts weren't movable and just put trees on top of them to hide them instead!
  • mrbeaujengels1
    Its only 2 items , it just made me loose interest in the complete housing isseu. No more money from me, finished with forniture