Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video]PvP - The End Of Magsorc As We Know It - IC 1vX (2/2)

MalcolM24
MalcolM24
✭✭✭✭
The event was a lot of fun for me, had a lot of good outnumbered fights, without lag or freezes as I get in cyrodiil. Also, there's always zergs running around in the sewers, while in cyrodiil it's usually hard to find action in the morning. And they carry a lot of tel var so this kind of pvp actually has a profit too :wink: I got a lot of clips to share ^^ Enjoy!

Oh and the music is a nod to the murkmire patch.

@MalcolM24 - PC EU - Vivec Campaign

Music used:
Wim Mertens - Struggle For Pleasure
Zack Hemsey - "The Way (Instrumental)"

(1/2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNN4XEfhw9k

(2/2)
https://youtu.be/Z1zwqonAXrU
Edited by MalcolM24 on October 2, 2018 10:04PM
  • PickleRick
    PickleRick
    ✭✭✭
    @MalcolM24 I love you, I love every video you post and sometimes I dream about being as good at sorc as you are.
    Come on, flip the pickle, Morty, you're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal! I'm a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-w-what are you just staring at me for, bro, I turned myself into a pickle, Morty.
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    PickleRick wrote: »
    @MalcolM24 I love you, I love every video you post and sometimes I dream about being as good at sorc as you are.

that's intense 0o

or is it a rick & morty reference I'm not getting?
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP on NA PC never gather in the sewer like this, but AD do. You can find fights like this from time to time if you drop down the Temple district sewer ladder and look around the AD zone.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll never be as good as @MalcolM24 either, but I've learned some things from watching his videos. For example, I now run 5 Well-Fitted traits with some CP into rolling. It's all about making the best use of your Magicka AND Stamina. If you roll every now and then you not only save your shield a little longer, but you also give your magicka regen another second to tick... it all adds up.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • PickleRick
    PickleRick
    ✭✭✭
    MalcolM24 wrote: »

that's intense 0o

No, it’s just a man professing his love and adoration for someone he’s never had a conversation with based solely off some videos of a game they both play.

I’m not asking for your love in return, just expressing mine
    Come on, flip the pickle, Morty, you're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal! I'm a pickle! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-w-what are you just staring at me for, bro, I turned myself into a pickle, Morty.
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.

Please keep recording videos, it is relaxing to watch the gameplays from time to time.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome work. Just insanely strong as ever mate, Kudos
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome.

Please keep recording videos, it is relaxing to watch the gameplays from time to time.

Thanks ^^ I got a 2nd part coming in a few days so don't worry

that's intense 0o

No, it’s just a man professing his love and adoration for someone he’s never had a conversation with based solely off some videos of a game they both play.

I’m not asking for your love in return, just expressing mine

I appreciate that thank you ^^
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

Thanks as ever x)
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks as ever x)

Hey @MalcolM24 ,
    As one who enjoys your video's showing the 1vX potential when players chase you, for PVP, are you still going to try the same type of playstyle with the Crit% on shields going forward, or is it too early to tell?

P.S. Thanks for the PVP tips video. I bound Roll Dodge & Interrupt to my mousewheel and has completely changed two of my past pain points in Open World PVP.

Regards,

Palpitene (PC NA Sorc)

Edited by Cronopoly on September 28, 2018 1:04AM
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »

Thanks as ever x)

Hey @MalcolM24 ,
    As one who enjoys your video's showing the 1vX potential when players chase you, for PVP, are you still going to try the same type of playstyle with the Crit% on shields going forward, or is it too early to tell?

P.S. Thanks for the PVP tips video. I bound Roll Dodge & Interrupt to my mousewheel and has completely changed two of my past pain points in Open World PVP.

Regards,

Palpitene (PC NA Sorc)

Glad it helped you out ^^ I'll be trying lots of stuff, I can't settle on one build now, certainly cause I don't know for sure what zos is gonna do in the next pts weeks. I'll make a guide when done ofc.
  • MalcolM24
    MalcolM24
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here's the second part:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zwqonAXrU

Last video of this patch. I already miss the IC event, and magsorc is going to change next patch, that's for sure.

Will continue to play it though, considering ZoS reverted some of the nerfs that made it completely unplayable. It still looks like it's going to be a rather weak class, certainly in dueling environments or compared to stamina setups.
    Anyway, enjoy the video!