Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any plans to add in Guild Perk systems and Guild Hall/Keep features?

Wreaken
Wreaken
✭✭✭
Just to clarify here, I am talking about our individual guilds, not Fighters, Mages and Undaunted.

I really enjoy getting my Guilds morale up by completing hard, challenging content with them and organizing it and having it work is just the icing on the cake.

However, I notice that there is no real guild levelling system or perk features in game at the current moment.

That being said, is there any future content for guilds to be added? For example, doing Anchors, Rifts and open world bosses as a guild group could apply XP to a Guild Perk feature system.

Future Raiding content can also apply the same.

I have just always felt that a guild should represent much more to the players in it then simply a hub to meet up. Give it purpose on a much more grand scale. Make the perks hard to achieve but make them worth it to obtain. Make the Guild Hall/Keeps exquisite and grand with the ability for upgrades etc. Allow us the ability to mount the heads of our noteworthy foes on spikes or wall mounts in our Guild Halls/Keeps.

Give us, the players something to strive for within our Guilds.

Taemek Frozenberg, Leader of <Epoch Gaming>
Oceanic - Australia
  • Trouvo
    Trouvo
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they mentioned something like this before, it will be one of their "themed patches" later on
    Bloodline|RP Guild|Ebonheart Pact
  • Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    Well, here is to hoping that it will be an in-depth progression system and not a wham bam thank you mam system.

Oceanic - Australia
  • Skjlvald
    Skjlvald
    ✭✭✭
    Wreaken wrote: »
    Well, here is to hoping that it will be an in-depth progression system and not a wham bam thank you mam system.

*clicks update keep option* That is all.
    Ulyn Andrano

VR3 Dark Elf Dragonknight

Ebonheart Pact
  • Wreaken
    Wreaken
    ✭✭✭
    I'm curious, what would you like to see in terms of progression for your guilds?

Oceanic - Australia