Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Twitch Drops Schedule – September 18-30, 2018"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Twitch Drops Schedule – September 18-30, 2018. We’re rounding out the month of September with more Twitch Drops for ESO. Check out the schedule to see when they’ll be enabled for some of your favorite streamers.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are still unavailable for console player's and probably always will be lol
  • Alex_Lex
    Alex_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..."for a chance to receive a Drop each day"

Does it mean we'd have 1 drop every day max? Or the system stays the same - the more I watch, the more I can get?

It's not that fun to get a single box after staying tuned for 12 hours in a row

Edited by Alex_Lex on September 19, 2018 8:21PM
    EU: Beatrice gra-Brog, Rebellie, Yshterie, Jearra , Lirielline
    Christess, Fleuretta, Jubilee Cake, Braviliana, Onyxette
    M'adjirra, Dances-around-Nirn, Nerieth, Estrice, Ann der Wood
    Éternelle, Burns-all-the-babies, Jyggurag
    NA: Dice Twice, Nikka from the barrel
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Alex_Lex wrote: »
    ..."for a chance to receive a Drop each day"

Does it mean we'd have 1 drop every day max? Or the system stays the same - the more I watch, the more I can get?

It's not that fun to get a single box after staying tuned for 12 hours in a row

You have a chance to get a maximum of one Drop per day. As stated in the article, you only have to watch a stream for at least 10 minutes to qualify. I'm sure the streamers would love you to stay longer if you can, but it's not required for the Drop.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ETA on console enablement?? I have almost 10 drops waiting in twitch but can’t get them, certainly don’t want to have 100 drops waiting.
    Pc na
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    Eso live on the 27th? Just want to make sure thats not typo, because thats not a Friday. And as far I can remember it’s always been on Fridays.
  • Zewoh
    Zewoh
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I'd love to but my drops are still bugged, even though my accounts are linked and my twitch settings enabled drops it still says not enabled/linked

I had it linked to a different twitch account and changed it before i even started streaming relinked it to the proper account and now i have missed out on every twitch drop event which is not fair to my viewers and is holding me back.

Can't really make an ingame ticket as it doesnt fall under any of your "categories" and no one has seemed to reply to any of my emails, if its something wrong on my end i dont care i just want it fixed so i can give my viewers drops and receive them from other channels
  • LillyMorgana
    When do we get the box from the previous day?
  • Jubilee_Cake
    Jubilee_Cake
    ✭✭✭

Looks like never. This one hasn't got a single after 10 hours of watching.
    EU: Qa-ra ... Redfurred ... Mourith ... Vinelle ... Jearati
    Ynglinne ... Furry Tale ... Ko'shka ... Q'illa ... J'unne
    A'gratter ... Lexxette ... Kath'anni ... Catorinne ... La Befana
    Francatstein ... Fluffy Bluff ... Eridium Blight
    NA: Riddle-dar ... Dra's al Ghul
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to: Summerfall Event Livestream Special: September 21, 2:30-3:30PM EDT ?

It's Mooncrash Monday and not this. They won't even say what happened.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

edit: went back just after this post and found it corrected. Lawrence was informative on the lore, being the Lore Master you expect. Could see a Lore Time show with him once a month that he highlights an area and provide greater depth of the Lore.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_Lawrence_Schick
    Edited by Grimm13 on September 22, 2018 12:27PM
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    a ‘chance’ to get a maximum of one Drop per day

Does it mean we may not get the drop even if we’ve done what we require? If so whats the ‘drop rate’ on the drops?
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like never. This one hasn't got a single after 10 hours of watching.

I would rather be playing for most of that time and not watching someone play. Never watched the stream team before now but I did find a couple so far doing content I have not yet so figured a few things out. Not gotten a drop yet either, yes I'm linked as I do get them from the ZOS Eso events.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these bugged? I have watched multiple streams for over 10 minutes but not seeing them.
    Im connected to both Bethesda and the elder scrolls online
    Edited by BlackEar on September 23, 2018 11:29AM
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Edvoli
    Edvoli
    Been watching alot of hours now during the weekend, really many hours. But I have not a single drop. It is linked fine and gotten before. But seems to be a issue here.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Twitch Drops schedule claims there should be an ESO Live tonight from 6-7pm EDT, but I haven't seen a post on the forums about it... Is it still happening?
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    The Twitch Drops schedule claims there should be an ESO Live tonight from 6-7pm EDT, but I haven't seen a post on the forums about it... Is it still happening?

Just in case anyone else was wondering, it's cancelled tonight:
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very funny...

they announced it on the news of the official site and then they canceled on twitter as if everybody uses twitter.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I avoid twitter. Figured they would update us via the same means they announce something. Oh well, will close twitch for the night.
  • skepticck
    skepticck
    ✭✭
    I don't really care that they canceled, sh*t happens but putting a simple twit; that judging by the amount of people currently on the twitch chat asking why no stream; not many people have read, is just bad communication.
    Not everyone reads twitter ! what are the official forums for ?
    Edited by skepticck on September 27, 2018 10:43PM
  • dannv
    dannv
    ✭✭
    I just wish they'd really sort out the issues with the drops. I finally got 2 after sending in a bug report, but never did get my drop(s) for sitting through the entire last stream.
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    So when will tonight's cancelled drop watch be rescheduled for? I hope they do more than just tag it up to Twitter--I had to go to another Twitch channel to find out, and it was like a game of telephone--each newcomer was like "uh, why no Bethesda drop watch tonight?"
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Any chance yesterdays cancellation will be done tonight?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, we could use some advanced notice please.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends