The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Psijic Order Skill Line Quest and Time Breach Location Guide

XamXam777
XamXam777
✭✭✭
Here is my Guide to the Psijic Order Skill Line Quest Line and Time Breach Locations - https://mmobits.com/2018/05/09/psijic-order-skill-line-quest-and-time-breach-location-guide/

The Psijic Order Questline (and also the main way to level the Psijic Skill Line) takes you all over Tamriel. It is quite a long grind but you can do it at your own pace (whether in 3 hours or over several days). Those who have fully explored Tamriel will have a much easier time with this Quest Line then those who have not.

Note - there are no story spoilers in this Guide.

:)
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    Very much appreciated!!
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like an addon
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Id like an addon

Agreed. I tried learning LUA to update Destinations but my goodness that's some ugly coding language (the addon code seemed well done, not knocking it) and I just don't have the time to do it. If only I could retire IRL. :)
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're f*****g hero
    Edited by PureEnvelope35 on June 8, 2018 3:49PM
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the time and effort to make this.
    It made the grind much easier to do
  • SilverWF
    SilverWF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The creator of that quest line is a damn madman.

Thanks to the OP tho.
    • PC EU. Ebonheart Pact. CP 1k+
    • YouTube: All ESO disguises (2014)
    • EU players are humans too! We want our maintenances in the least pop time (at deep night) and not lasted for several hours!
    • Animation canceR - is true PvP cancer! When you can't see which actions your opponent do - you can't react properly on them!
  • navra1ub17_ESO
    Is there any way one can determine which time breaches have been completed?
  • Ostacia
    Ostacia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The add-on "Map Pins" has a feature where when you open your map and select "Filters", you can tick Time Breaches. Very handy.
    PC/ NA
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. -- William Blake
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    EDITED 2018-09-30 FOR CLARITY & TO CORRECT ERRONEOUS INFORMATION

Is there any way one can determine which time breaches have been completed?
    Perhaps more important than a list of the Time Breachs that you've found is a list of the ones which your character has yet to find. :wink:

Although I have not actually found any Time Breach yet, as I understand it, each one is caused by a "cursed" object which was stolen from the Psijic Vault of Moawita on Artaeum. .... [deleted] ...

Recovering all of the relics that cause (?) each respective Time Breach is a a separate quest, Relics of Summerset obtained from Relic Master Glenadir in the Vault of Moawita on Artaeum after the character has completed the quests that unlock all of the Psijic Order skill tree, i.e., after all of the Time Breaches have been sealed.

During a character's first visit to the Vault, the character should survey each of the empty display cases. There is an Interactive Prompt for each one that displays a document, which has information that the player character should find useful in recovering the relic and avoid becoming cursed by it. The document for each display case is stored in the Eidetic Lorebook Library after the player's character accesses it to read. So the player can access the document for any cursed relic and review it subsequently, at any time in any place.

Note: a brief description of the location of each relic is in the Psijic Codex lorebook, which is laying on a table in the Vault. They also correspond to the "X" markings of Time Breach locations on the map which the character is given at the beginning of the quest to seal the Time Breaches.

• Find the Vault of Moawita inside the College of Psijics Ruins on Artaeum.
    • Speak to Relicmaster Glenadir.
    • Read the Psijic Codex and make a copy of it.
    • Speak to Glenadir to begin Relics of Summerset

There's usually alway more to do. Enjoy!

Edited by Shadowshire on October 1, 2018 2:10AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I have not actually found any Time Breach yet, as I understand it, each one is caused by a "cursed" object which was stolen from the Psijic Vault on Artaeum. (That is where the character obtains the Quest to find and recover the stolen relics which cause the Time Breaches, which can only be seen by using an Augury tool that the character is given.)

This is not true. Time breaches and Cursed items are two separate quests. The cursed items are around Summerset and there are about 20 of them you have to find. Time breaches are all over Tamriel, and there are a lot more than 20.
  • vienna
    vienna
    ✭✭
    I wish I would know before about the horror to lvl up Psijic skill line, I would not buy Summerset, for that they should pay people to play it.
    Edited by vienna on September 22, 2018 4:56AM